Tool talk

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I was watching Jeopardy! a couple of weeks. (retired folk can watch daytime tv. lol) It was the college addition. Probably the smartest kids around. The category was wrenches.

None of the 3 kids knew what a crescent wrench was.:wince:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
That's why I don't heat my house with wood even though I have enough property to have a free endless supply. I just can't convince the wife that cutting, hauling and splitting wood is womens work.
I had the girls carrying it to the truck and stacking it last time out.

rod

Retired 22 years
I was watching Jeopardy! a couple of weeks. (retired folk can watch daytime tv. lol) It was the college addition. Probably the smartest kids around. The category was wrenches.

That don't surprise me at all.

rod

Retired 22 years

I saw a Jeopardy show last year where the answer was John, Paul, George and Ringo----no one could answer

rod

Retired 22 years
I saw a Jeopardy show last year where the answer was John, Paul, George and Ringo----no one could answer

I just remembered--it wasn't Jeopardy and it wasn't last year. It was Jay Leno interviewing young people on the street and it was a few years ago-------carry on.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yes but would it be the correct answer on a game show...

IMG_1724.GIF

*Jersey*

I can still usually come up with the right answer but sometimes my brain starts smoking just before I do.

I'm a 33 yr old youngin and I could have answered that.
These parents my age and a bit older aren't pushing the knowledge on the babies

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
I had the girls carrying it to the truck and stacking it last time out.

That's what I did! As a kid, I grew up stacking wood. I come from a family with 4 children and we pretty much had an assembly line. And when we were done we got candy or something. I was glad when my parents stopped using the fireplace tho. The work wasn't too hard, I was just embarrassed to smell kinda like a bonfire in public.- pretty sure my dad didn't clean out the chimney properly, because smoke backed up in house all the time.