Tool talk

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Cool looking knife but it is expensive.
Amazon.com : Benchmade - Nakamura Axis 484-1 Knife, Plain Drop-Point, Carbon Fiber Handle : Sports & Outdoors
I had a nice hunting knife I kept in my trailer ... it got seized by Peoria police at the Summer Camp music festival a few years ago.
I was POed but I wasn't going to argue with him as I had other stuff he didn't find!
That's something I would buy from an authorized dealer, not Amazon. Amazon has been known to get fakes in their inventory. I'm not doing the IBEW thing (this year at least) after all though so he's out of luck in that regard.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
6D7A63DB-2D04-44D6-92FD-6A7AE4A66977.jpeg

probably won’t find anything other than snap on in that rig.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Wouldn’t be the first time I saw a 3 wheel race car finish a race.
Kenny runs on 3 wheels most of the time. Slows him down half of it. Watched him go down the whole back stretch on 3 and you could hear it slam the ground going into the corner. Don’t know why you’d want that. Gotta lock them up so hard to get it to turn you’ve lost whatever lead you might have had.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Wouldn’t be the first time I saw a 3 wheel race car finish a race.
Kenny runs on 3 wheels most of the time. Slows him down half of it. Watched him go down the whole back stretch on 3 and you could hear it slam the ground going into the corner. Don’t know why you’d want that. Gotta lock them up so hard to get it to turn you’ve lost whatever lead you might have had.
But at that particular track you gotta put a lighter spring in the back unless you wanna get beat to death.

rod

Retired 22 years
I was talking about seeing a car finish a race with a flat left front.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Decided to commission this unique combination of options. Estimated wait time: 9 to 12 months...
Will be well worth the wait though. I'll be looking forward to going ham with it at work and seeing what masterpieces of construction it will help build and light up. That damascus steel will patina real nice.

CRK-9962__80886.1600285225.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Jackpot baby.

I'm curious-----when you started this thread you were buying new tools all the time and always posted pictures of them in their original packaging. Have you ever used them or are they still packaged that way? I ask because my son-in-law (who wouldn't know which end of a screwdriver to use) has every hand tool imaginable but 99% of them are still packaged like the day his mother gave them to him as Christmas / birthday gifts.

rod

Retired 22 years
Decided to commission this unique combination of options. Estimated wait time: 9 to 12 months...
Will be well worth the wait though. I'll be looking forward to going ham with it at work and seeing what masterpieces of construction it will help build and light up. That damascus steel will patina real nice.

View attachment 311148
A $1.99 box cutter would do the same thing. Ask them terrorists.