20200530_143631.jpg
20200530_143635.jpg

Attachments

• 20200530_143631.jpg
    20200530_143631.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 123

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
My buddy's been lusting for one of these for a while but hasn't wanted to spend that kind of money right now. If I can land this IBEW gig, maybe I'll surprise him with one...

benchmade-484-1-carbon-fiber-nakamura-design-axis-lock-with-s90v-steel-148.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
My father had a really good set but most of the pieces got lost over the years.
That's why when us boys got older my Dad locked up all his good tools and we either had to buy cheap stuff or check them out like at a library. When my son got old enough to start tearing things apart I went to a few auctions and pawn shops and set him up with his own tools. Used tools at a farm auction can be bought for a little of nothing and sometimes you get some really good quality stuff.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
That's why when us boys got older my Dad locked up all his good tools and we either had to buy cheap stuff or check them out like at a library. When my son got old enough to start tearing things apart I went to a few auctions and pawn shops and set him up with his own tools. Used tools at a farm auction can be bought for a little of nothing and sometimes you get some really good quality stuff.

Harbor freight. It makes your wildest dreams come true.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
My buddy's been lusting for one of these for a while but hasn't wanted to spend that kind of money right now.
1595271047376.png

View attachment 297564
Cool looking knife but it is expensive.
Amazon.com : Benchmade - Nakamura Axis 484-1 Knife, Plain Drop-Point, Carbon Fiber Handle : Sports & Outdoors
I had a nice hunting knife I kept in my trailer ... it got seized by Peoria police at the Summer Camp music festival a few years ago.
I was POed but I wasn't going to argue with him as I had other stuff he didn't find!