Tooner has left the building.

P

pickup

Klein, some of us don't have to pay ( or use chloroform) to have a relationship with a woman. I'm sure that's what you find confusing.

Listen, everyone knows that you are something of a jokester, which I appreciate. But is what you said about Tooner , Is this true? If it is, I respect her decision and wish her all the luck on her new path in life. But I get the feeling this is a joke.

P

pickup

I just checked, tooner is still a moderator with a mean dog. You can't be a moderator with a mean dog if you are not here anymore.

over9five

Staff member
Well, Cheryl's hoping Tooner will change her mind.
I was just looking at the website for the commune. I had no idea it was clothing optional.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I wonder how TT2 is doing? Who will water the tomato plants? Is life without clothes as good as it sounds? Why does sand between your toes feel so good, but yet my toes are so ticklish? Oh, crap. My mind got wandering, again.:deletesmiley2:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
yeah, communal life is not the life for me. they want me to share my food,my dogs, my money, my my husband. Nah.
and DS its 2 trucks and two bikes and two dogs. those are my only worthwhile worldy possessions. And my tomatoes almost wilted for the few short days I was gone. Im back until my internet dislikes me again................... But how I wish I had the balls to dump it all and go for it.

rod

Retired 22 years
Well I fell for that one hook line and sinker. Its offical ---I'm never going to believe anything on the internet again. I was down to only believing about 5% but now its ---zilch-zip-zero-nadda-nothing.

klein

Für Meno :)
I heard Texan (photo of the day, and this day in history poster) has also left the building.
He suffered a heat stoke in hot Texas and followed docters orders to move north.

I'm wishing him a bright future in Canada :)