Top my Thanksgiving week check!

Overpaid Union Thug

My gross pay for Friday still hasn’t updated yet. Still only shows pay for working holiday and standard OT. I think this happened last year too. As long as it’s fixed before deposits are disbursed…..

D6044F9C-E423-41CE-834B-4E29C946C8D0.gif

dragracer66

Well I'll just leave this here. since $3350 is great money for a one week check i had a lot of those weeks. After taxes you'll probably take home around $1700-$1800 and you ran your self into the ground for that. Me? Well I'm a retired UPS mechanic since 2020 and get a pension check monthly from the IAM for $8972 after taxes that works out to be $2243 a week for just sitting on my :censored2: or doing what i want to. So im going to say I win!!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Well I'll just leave this here. since $3350 is great money for a one week check i had a lot of those weeks. After taxes you'll probably take home around $1700-$1800 and you ran your self into the ground for that. Me? Well I'm a retired UPS mechanic since 2020 and get a pension check monthly from the IAM for $8972 after taxes that works out to be $2243 a week for just sitting on my :censored2: or doing what i want to. So im going to say I win!!!!
Your pension is $8972 a month?