Top rate paycheck

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who cares I'm hung like a horse.
th

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Yeah I think you're about 20 years ahead of us.

Still got these damn student loans hanging over us
We are only in our early 40s lol.

No student loans. My wife received a full scholarship to very good Ivy League school. She's the super smart one. I'm the one that stays calm when life gets crazy. We balance each other out. She pushes me to be better and I call her out on her stuff.

It works.

We max out both 401ks and we also put a lot in various investments. With the kids education accounts also and we just now paid off the two rental investment properties last year.

It's all a big plan. That's what my wife is great at. Planning. Me, well I just go with the flow and take care of the stuff like all my little side projects.

No student loans. My wife received a full scholarship to very good Ivy League school. She's the super smart one. I'm the one that stays calm when life gets crazy. We balance each other out. She pushes me to be better and I call her out on her stuff.

It works.

We max out both 401ks and we also put a lot in various investments. With the kids education accounts also and we just now paid off the two rental investment properties last year.

It's all a big plan. That's what my wife is great at. Planning. Me, well I just go with the flow and take care of the stuff like all my little side projects.
She is also better looking than you.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

It works.

My bad I thought you had close to 30 years in.

JL 0513

It works.

Pretty good. Most Americans have nothing for retirement in there early 40's. A large portion of Americans near 60 having nothing!