Tractor trailer accident PA 5 dead

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
You are aiming way higher than the management... they didn't get the big picture, ALL they saw was a quick $

OrioN

Nah, I'm guessing no LoL are needed here.... he just didn't tactfully typed something else since he doesn't know the area...

I hate mountain terrain and snow/ice during this time of year

OrioN

have seen FedEx Ground drivers over the past couple of years really slow down almost to the point you'd think they were being paid by the hour.
You are have good subcontractors in your area then...

It's a mixed bag in my area. Some are still saying "hammer down & make it on time or get done quicker"

smh

Last edited:

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
OMG the buses around here are crazy. Had one race around me the other night on the left speeding just to cut me off and make a right . Why couldn't he just slow down and go behind me ? At the speed he made that turn I swore he wasn't going to make it.
You wanna know why? Because people are :censored2:ing stupid and don’t use their :censored2: brains. They think the 10 extra seconds that would be added on doing what you just said would break the whole trip.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Our sleepers are white and have no logos.

They have logos on the doors.

At least one of these has a logo on the door, the other one that's jackknifed also looks like a UPS tractor.

One story I read said a driver came up on the accident and one of the other drivers was laying on the side of the road in bad shape. It looks like it could be that jackknifed UPS tractor, it looks like the sleeper berth is ripped off and the driver probably flew out.

I hate to say it but it looks like following distance was the issue, or at least it looks that way to me.

They have logos on the doors.

At least one of these has a logo on the door, the other one that's jackknifed also looks like a UPS tractor.

One story I read said a driver came up on the accident and one of the other drivers was laying on the side of the road in bad shape. It looks like it could be that jackknifed UPS tractor, it looks like the sleeper berth is ripped off and the driver probably flew out.

I hate to say it but it looks like following distance was the issue, or at least it looks that way to me.
We can't speculate. We can only have prayers for our brothers. No matter if they was at fault or not. The company is going to put them through Hell.

Days

Hey *, a 5 body fatality is funny? Someone should punch you in your fat mouth. That would be funny.

Literally watch people die all the time. People don’t take driving seriously until it’s too late. If you can’t drive safe then face the consequences or don’t drive at all.

If you are driving a bus, ups truck or whatever everyday you are putting your life on the line. If it wasn’t for the area that I live in I wouldn’t drive at all. I think it’s dangerous, a waste of money, and it hurts the environment.

Heavy Package

What we do is dangerous each and every day. Driving a tractor trailer is a huge risk and responsibility. On the package side, look at 2019 nut jobs hijacking and robbing UPS trucks. It is a sad and dangerous world where no one gives a friend* about anyone and anything anymore.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
About half way through this you can see the back of the sleeper tractor is gone and a mattress is on the pavement. The front of the tour bus is absolutely destroyed as well. Very sad.

over9five

Staff member
InkedScreenshot_2020-01-05 UPS Feeder Drivers Worldwide_LI.jpg