Transfer out of state

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
He had 2 ER visits within 2 weeks for heat related illness & the 2nd time they did a urine toxicology which came back positive for marijuana (he has a medical card) and has been suspended until he can pass a toxicology test.
Call a lawyer and sue UPS for discrimination
🧔‍♂️✊

oldngray

nowhere special
You should learn to trust your husband.

PTers can transfer anywhere in the country. FTers can not.
Only way a FT can "transfer" is quit and hope to get rehired at new location. I have seen it happen but you lose all seniority and only keep your pension credits.

Nah
The entire story is a lie

Because if I want the doctors for an issue and they find marijuana in my system there is no way the company would know about it
They will break every HIPPA law and it would end up in a huge lawsuit
But he went to the ER for a work related issue, that's how I understand it. Does HIPAA still apply?

Plausible, but she said they're waiting for him to test negative to reinstate him. I don't think that applies here.
How would they know if you went to the doctors and you tested positive for marijuana unless they force you to go to the doctors because they suspected you was under the influence.

Nothing is adding up here

Either it's a complete troll account or her husband is lying his butt off

Nah
Only way a FT can "transfer" is quit and hope to get rehired at new location. I have seen it happen but you lose all seniority and only keep your pension credits.
I mean, there's always the elusive hardship transfer. But they don't give those to people on thin ice.

542thruNthru

Depending on the supplemental agreement of course.

He's in the Southern I believe so there is no way to transfer full time and he'd have to do like you said.

Lbpnelson

How would they know if you went to the doctors and you tested positive for marijuana unless they force you to go to the doctors because they suspected you was under the influence.

Nothing is adding up here

Either it's a complete troll account or her husband is lying his butt off
He went to the ER twice within 2 weeks for heat related illness. The 2nd time he was told if he was putting it thru workers comp, they had to do a tox. He declined, and they said if he declines it’s an automatic fireable offense - so he reluctantly did the tox knowing it would be positive for marijuana. He has to complete 18 AA meetings and have a clean tox to return to driving

He went to the ER twice within 2 weeks for heat related illness. The 2nd time he was told if he was putting it thru workers comp, they had to do a tox. He declined, and they said if he declines it’s an automatic fireable offense - so he reluctantly did the tox knowing it would be positive for marijuana. He has to complete 18 AA meetings and have a clean tox to return to driving
That story still does not add up