Transfer out of state

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My husband is on preload & was a driver. He’s currently suspended from driving and is back on preload. We want to move to Florida from Louisiana. My husband explained to me that he can transfer if he’s preload (since that’s considered part-time employment) but cannot transfer if he is a driver (full-time employment). This doesn’t make sense to me. Is he correct?

Yes
How come hubby got busted?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
First time posting, but thanks
You are most welcome.

We recently had a young lady come aboard asking similar about her husband.

He had some substance issues as well.

She has a lifestyle to maintain.

I instructed her to find another union brother without the baggage to attach herself to.

Haven't heard from her since.

Not saying you should drop him because he dropped dirty and now has a lower income coupled with bundles of lies...

But...

I have a buddy who's single and has steady employment.

His ideas aren't always good...

But he's alright.

Shoot him a DM @BadIdeaGuy

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
We were told it was cuz it was his 2nd ER visit within 2 weeks that they did the tox
He was issued a “fitness for duty” test. More then likely after his first visit to the ER they were suspect of him and his extra curriculum activity. Once he tried saying it was a work related issue they had him. If they let him work pre-load while he cleans his act up he’s lucky. Drugs of any type is a fireable offense. As long as he’s classified FT his transfer options are minimal. Check with HR and see if possible, what locations he can transfer to. You then put your name on the list and wait for an opening to come up. Like said though, few if any buildings are hiring at this point so it may be quite the wait.