Transfer out of state

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
UPS needs to clear up some stuff regarding medical marijuana card holders. Not that they bring it up often but lots of gray area…

Amazon isn’t scared

🧔‍♂️✊

takesteady

I haven't done it myself, but I've met multiple people in my hub who have transferred from around the country using the educational language. I think they basically just sign up for a community college course in the place they want to move. My impression is that it isn't as complicated or difficult as some here are making it out to be.

Good luck to you and your husband

bumped

My husband is on preload & was a driver. He’s currently suspended from driving and is back on preload. We want to move to Florida from Louisiana. My husband explained to me that he can transfer if he’s preload (since that’s considered part-time employment) but cannot transfer if he is a driver (full-time employment). This doesn’t make sense to me. Is he correct?
His medical issues aside....He needs to call the union hall and see where he can transfer to. Even if he is able to transfer it's not that easy. He'll have to wait for a driving job to open up in his classification. That could take a year or more. I can't transfer out of my state.

Nah
I haven't done it myself, but I've met multiple people in my hub who have transferred from around the country using the educational language. I think they basically just sign up for a community college course in the place they want to move. My impression is that it isn't as complicated or difficult as some here are making it out to be.

Good luck to you and your husband
Depends on location. I've done it and it's a nightmare.

Steamer

My husband is on preload & was a driver. He’s currently suspended from driving and is back on preload. We want to move to Florida from Louisiana. My husband explained to me that he can transfer if he’s preload (since that’s considered part-time employment) but cannot transfer if he is a driver (full-time employment). This doesn’t make sense to me. Is he correct?
So basically your husband is full of bs. A pot head. Can't be trusted. And doesn't really want to work hard. Good luck with Florida. It has gotten really expensive in the last 3 years. Unless you live in the palmetto bushes homeless like druggies do.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
His medical issues aside....He needs to call the union hall and see where he can transfer to. Even if he is able to transfer it's not that easy. He'll have to wait for a driving job to open up in his classification. That could take a year or more. I can't transfer out of my state.

You're blowing smoke up her ass
That will never happen