Transferring from one facility to another?

beandip

Hi, new to this site and a pretty new UPS employee. I was just wondering how I would go about transferring to another facility. I was informed that the best way to get a transfer would be through my education. I do plan on enrolling in a school this fall in another state and wanted some more information on this subject like how soon could I get transferred, and how I could actually.. do it?

542thruNthru

Screenshot_20210419-101212_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Nah
Be prepared for a battle. HR repeatedly lied to me throughout my transfer process. Things only went through when I went way above their heads.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi, new to this site and a pretty new UPS employee. I was just wondering how I would go about transferring to another facility. I was informed that the best way to get a transfer would be through my education. I do plan on enrolling in a school this fall in another state and wanted some more information on this subject like how soon could I get transferred, and how I could actually.. do it?
Used to work next to a guy named Beandip
Claimed he wasn’t Mexican he was from Spain
WTF

JustDeliverIt

If you are less than a year just apply at the new location. PT'ers are a revolving door for a majority of places. The fact that you worked at a different hub you should have no issues getting hired unless you have problems at your current location.