Transgender

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Ok this is something I have always wondered. Do transgender let everyone know they use to be a he/she or do u just live your life 100% as your new self. Because I'm gonna be one pissed of dude if I find out the girl I have been dating for 2 months use to be a dude or vice versa.

You mean something along the lines of a Scarlet A?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You mean something along the lines of a Scarlet A?
No just if they are open with ppl. If a guy hits on you or me we know they are gay and what they are looking for. If a transgender hits on one of us. With some of them we may not have a clue. I think it's safe to say a vast majority wouldn't be happy findin out after the fact.

Ok this is something I have always wondered. Do transgender let everyone know they use to be a he/she or do u just live your life 100% as your new self. Because I'm gonna be one pissed of dude if I find out the girl I have been dating for 2 months use to be a dude or vice versa.

A chick, with an Adams apple! No need to say anything!

No just if they are open with ppl. If a guy hits on you or me we know they are gay and what they are looking for. If a transgender hits on one of us. With some of them we may not have a clue. I think it's safe to say a vast majority wouldn't be happy findin out after the fact.

If you can be fooled then it doesn't matter as you wouldn't know what to do with the real one anyway.

sex-instructions.jpg

lonemaker

I do not know how other transgenders deal with their partners on this matter I just know that if you love someone regardless of their past you should he able to love that person no matter what they may or may not have been in their past. If that is not true then please let me know and I will rethink my view of the world that we share.

Nimnim

The Nim

I understand where you're coming from, at least I'd like to think I do. I know if I hooked up with someone and at least initially felt I wanted to spend my life with them, that kind of revelation would cause some problem. On top of that, there are some people who want children, and it's not biologically possible at the point with current science and transsexuals. That's sure to cause strife too. I understand adoptions is still and option, but there is a difference between adopting and having a child that carries your genetic material in your life. People can be loving, but they can also be selfish.

I'm not trying to be close minded towards those that decide to undergo sex change procedures, but really the person who you may spend the rest of your life with should know such a major thing. It's not like you slept with someone before them, it's a larger trust issue. If they can't accept it is it truly love or just a false love? If it's a false love it's not likely to last even if they never learn the truth.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I'm not buying this !!! I say TROLL and a lot are feeding him/her !! maybe some BCer was hacked by his 14 year old angry kid !! JMOP

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
This thread reminds me of the first time I went to Vegas. I had a hot 3 way with Joan Rivers & Barbra Streisand at some small club they were playing. One of them stole my wallet too.

lonemaker

There are some ways that transgenders can reproduce for mtf they can bank some sperm and for ftm they can freeze their eggs. And with in the next 10 to 20 years stem cells will allow mtfs and ftms to have children in the more conventional way and that is by having the reproductive organs of the desires sex. So if that doesnt count for anything I don't know what would. There are also extreme risks for tramsgender ppl when coming out to their parteners, not only mental and emotional dangers but also physical risk to their own person as well but that all depends on that's person partner.