Tree branches?!

Notcool

Got stuck under a low hanging tree branch. No damage to roof but some to the top inch. Called it in they sent a tow truck to pull it.out and I finished the route. I figured I'd be fired but sup just said don't do it.again. Pretty embarrassing though. Will they come back and dq me?

Savvy412

Well only they could answer that ? Seems like they are going to let it go Z but they will use that against you if you do something else dumb

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Got stuck under a low hanging tree branch. No damage to roof but some to the top inch. Called it in they sent a tow truck to pull it.out and I finished the route. I figured I'd be fired but sup just said don't do it.again. Pretty embarrassing though. Will they come back and dq me?

No damage to the roof but some to the top inch? Must have been some damage.

They had to send a tow truck to pull you out? Seriously? Was reverse broken in your truck?

Just stay home.

AlliSeeisBrown

Last week a branch shattered my top side mirror. Stopped and picked up the pieces that landed by the jump seat. Took out the handy tape gun and taped them back on the mirror. Buffed out pretty good.

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch
car-with-tree-in-front-end-photo-from-roselle-police-dept-facebook-page.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Last week a branch shattered my top side mirror. Stopped and picked up the pieces that landed by the jump seat. Took out the handy tape gun and taped them back on the mirror. Buffed out pretty good.

No. Last week you shattered your mirror hitting a tree branch. The branch did not jump out just to hit the mirror.

Next time, tell the mechanic it broke while you were adjusting it.

AlliSeeisBrown

No. Last week you shattered your mirror hitting a tree branch. The branch did not jump out just to hit the mirror.

Next time, tell the mechanic it broke while you were adjusting it.

Incorrect. The previous day on route, it was not there. The day it hit my mirror, it was there. I was reciting the 5 keys while it occurred, so no fault on my end.

No one knows how it happened, it just did.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Incorrect. The previous day on route, it was not there. The day it hit my mirror, it was there. I was reciting the 5 keys while it occurred, so no fault on my end.

So wait, your mirror hit a branch and broke? Then you drove away? Follow Cosmo's advice on this one.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Huh, never saw a mirror just fall out. I did see a few that had help falling out

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You won't qualify during peak,anyway . Will they pull you out of service ? Not this time of year, but it will hurt your chances of being kept on or asked back

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

The branch knows.

Go get rid of it right now. No witness, no crime.