Tree Branches

BigMike11

Let me start off by saying I drive in the city.

I hit a branch last year, new on the route....it was on Oak tree branch, stopped the package car dead in its tracks. Put a huge hole in the roof, called my sup and it was considered an accident.

Daily, tree branches hit the side of my truck and leaves scratches. There is absolutely no other way around it. I either let them hit the side or I have to park 3-5 feet from the curb.

Did you get fired?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Imagine having so few problems in your life that you get salty over broken city tree branches and take pictures of people's trucks so you can (most likely) tattle about it. Maybe this pandemic was overdue.

Indecisi0n

PerfectFaroffEider-size_restricted.gif

textat3

Hi center....just calling to let you know that a tree branch came down off a tree as I was passing by. It hit the truck but no damage. I set the tree branch off to the side.

WorknLateHuh

Seems to me it's the citys responsibility to trim the trees. I think I would give their public works office a call, and POLITELY request they trim on that street.

This is true. So you should be getting a check in the mail since they are incompetent and you are doing the cities job for them