Tree branches?!

Rack em

Made the Podium
Whenever using tree branches to "adjust your side mirrors", be sure to remove the leaves and bark before you return to the building.
A few years back we had a veteran driver come back to the building with at least a 3 inch in diameter "branch"/log stuck in his hood. The center manager the next day at the PCM had this massive piece of wood with him and reminded everyone to watch out for limbs and if we did break a mirror that it's an accident.

The best part is , the driver didn't give a single :censored2: and he knew the branch was there. He just left it there for the car washer to take care of lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No damage to the roof but some to the top inch? Must have been some damage.

They had to send a tow truck to pull you out? Seriously? Was reverse broken in your truck?

Just stay home.
My center manager tells a
Story about a guy that came back to th building with a 4 foot long 4 inch round tree branch hanging out of the roof of the package car.

"No idea how that happened"

gman042

Been around the block a few times
We have had 3 drivers the last few years open up their package cars like a can of tuna on low hanging branches. Gotta watch out for those.

rod

Retired 22 years
No low hanging branches on my route. I carried a small limb saw with me and cut off more branches than probably any tree service in the area.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My center manager tells a
Story about a guy that came back to th building with a 4 foot long 4 inch round tree branch hanging out of the roof of the package car.

"No idea how that happened"
Had the same thing happen to a Sat Air Driver using a P 1000 many, many moons ago. This guy had a engineering degree, but simple common things were a total mystery to him.

Last heard he was working at Home Depot.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Whenever using tree branches to "adjust your side mirrors", be sure to remove the leaves and bark before you return to the building.

Hell, where I'm at we smack branches so much that if there wasn't tree leaves and bark scuffs on the mirrors, someone might think we didn't work that day. We go down roads that a Yugo shouldn't go down.

watdaflock?

Our county pays UPS for using the big brown truck to trim low hanging branches on rural roads. Every PC in our building has branch marks down the side.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Huh, never saw a mirror just fall out. I did see a few that had help falling out
I hit a pothole once and it shattered.
Mgr said must have had a hairline crack.
I said, no i think i brushed it on a telephone pole, pulling over.
But he said no, hairline. And they know everything, so....

920x920.jpg

upschuck

I had a customer called in on me, that I knocked down a 6+ inch diameter limb, he laughed and said that would have peeled the top of our PC's off Go buy yourself a chainsaw. A couple days later I delivered a chainsaw to his house.