Tree farms, commercial or residential

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
The one I had was commercial because it had a office and a open and closing time
I love these ones. The day after my boss asks me why I was 2 hrs over I’ll say I had to find someone working on the farm 100 acres away to sign or make eye contact and CIR

KOG72

I’m full of it
I love these ones. The day after my boss asks me why I was 2 hrs over I’ll say I had to find someone working on the farm 100 acres away to sign or make eye contact and CIR
I guess when I think of these i’m thinking more of the nurseries I have delivered too.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I had 2 farms on my regular bid route.
I was told where to leave packages and did it everytime.
If you want to CYA, get a note and have it put in the board.
It’s good to be a “well-liked” UPS driver by your customers. The longer I drive , the stronger of a bond I get with customers on route.

Staydryitsraining

Isnt it amazing how for years they have said stop count up more dense areas are more profitable uh like residential areas........ now all of a sudden yea we wanna create resi only routes and lower the pay for them.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I had 2 farms on my regular bid route.
I was told where to leave packages and did it everytime.
If you want to CYA, get a note and have it put in the board.

I've got about a dozen... if they have a house on property, it's residential.

Good thing I have area knowledge, since on the eggplant side, my powerpad can't save customer's driver release preferences.

A few wants them on the back porch, others in a shed behind their home, 2 has loose dogs in a gated fence & is OK to leave the boxes at the gate (of course, I weather bagged em)

One of them took up my advice and made a parcel bin by their gate, made of free pallets like this for example:

download.jpeg