Tree farms, commercial or residential

DOK

The one I had was commercial because it had a office and a open and closing time

Use release number then assign as commercial if no one is around. Company policy is now we are permitted to dr businesses, there was a press release regarding this in December.

barnyard

KTM rider
I always Dr at the garage

Milkhouse and shop are options if you go to 'other.'

I have delivered to a couple of farms where the house is the same address is the shop. If it is addressed to the farm, sheet as commercial, a person, sheet as resi.

Pretty much all the commercial farms I have delivered to have a SDN on file with notes on where to leave.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The one I had was commercial because it had a office and a open and closing time
We are told, if it is to a house, it's resi. Separate doctors office in house for example, is resi, driver release or access point.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just curious how you guys are handling farms and what not.
We had a Xmas tree farm that got pissed all of the time. We are a business blah blah blah. Yeah but I DR everything to your house which is the only address you have. Sorry though luck.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I love these ones. The day after my boss asks me why I was 2 hrs over I’ll say I had to find someone working on the farm 100 acres away to sign or make eye contact and CIR
Had a guided hunting and fishing place over 10k acres. Always left stuff at the house. I just covered the route so didn't deliver there much.

Well one day I've got about 20 50 lbs boxes of irrigation connectors. Long story short the old man argued with me to the point that I thought he was going to hit me at one point. Said I had to drop the stuff off in the field where it was going to be put together.

Told him fine but wherever I delivered these boxes was where I was delivering everything from then on. I still wonder if his wife ever found her Amazon box the next day sitting 2 miles away in a field.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Had a guided hunting and fishing place over 10k acres. Always left stuff at the house. I just covered the route so didn't deliver there much.

Well one day I've got about 20 50 lbs boxes of irrigation connectors. Long story short the old man argued with me to the point that I thought he was going to hit me at one point. Said I had to drop the stuff off in the field where it was going to be put together.

Told him fine but wherever I delivered these boxes was where I was delivering everything from then on. I still wonder if his wife ever found her Amazon box the next day sitting 2 miles away in a field.
I would have politely declined and left them in the Driveway