Tremendous Liberal Fail On Display

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Wish the whole left coast would fall into ocean.

I live here and the politics would make you throw up. Grew up in New England with conservatives.
Yes I have some leanings to the left.....but slight.
As I get older I am more and more a Libertarian.

Wish Cali would split in half so I could live in the great state of Jefferson. ( look it up )

newolddude

Portland has always been that way. It was that way when I went there as a kid, again in my early 20's and then my last trip about a decade ago.

Beautiful city and nice downtown dragged down by druggies.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Seemingly fails? What do they think the point of decriminalizing hard drugs was? It's still illegal to traffic them, Portland is God awful because their representatives suck and their police both suck and are being hobbled.

The point of decriminalizing hard drugs use was to make it easier for people to get off them. As long as using is criminal, people risk being convicted if they seek help, so they don't seek help.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I would think crime is rampant as well?

In typical liberal fashion, the overseers of thus program blame failure on nor spending enough tax dollars.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Homeless veterans.
There shouldn’t be homeless veterans in this country.
Shouldn't be, but are they using drugs?
A lot of homeless people want to be homeless. Some people struggle to accept that fact.

When it comes to veterans, it's a huge waste of taxpayer investment to not have these people contributing to society. Problem is a lot of them just don't want to have anything to do with society.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Anyone notice the homeless problem is more of a problem when a Republican administration is in office?