Troll Comparisons - Mine is bigger than yours

tieguy

Banned
Re: California lawsuit settlement rumor

first poster has two post to his credit with the same question. Second poster has one.

I think we have our first double troll alert.

P

pickup

Re: I have a serious question about a fellow worker

Someone just TRIED breaking into my house,i know who he is to,instead of going to the police,lemme go make a thread about it!

BS

I don't know, fedex4 Life, assuming that you are who you are(as many posters who work for fedex have pointed out, it seems like you are not hip to current trends at fedex and thus possibly a troll of some sorts).

But let's say you are legit. Your behavior is very similar to the original poster's situation. Let's look at your circumstances. Someone has not only tried to break into your house. He has broken into your house and has stolen your money and is laughing at you . His name is Fred S. Instead of going to the courts , you prefer to become his number one fan on browncafe. Go make another thread about how great Fedex(the company that has you by the balls) is.

tieguy

Banned

Newbie, lurker, shy - all appropriate; Troll - never. I've watched this site for the past 10 years (all that I've been employeed at the brown machine), but never posted.

How many posts do I need to "rack up" before I'm no longer a troll?

time will tell.

P

pickup

first poster has two post to his credit with the same question. Second poster has one.

I think we have our first double troll alert.

I hope he is a troll, I would like to see a valid double troll alert.

tieguy

Banned

When you get enough posts piled up, then you can become arrogant and judge other people's posts. You can also join forces with some of the other "super posters" and make sure you all approve of each other's posts and work together to makes sure others post to your liking.
Good luck to you.

thanks for explaining your style to us.

I see two new posters here who all of a sudden posted within an hour of each other.

One supposedly has been lurking out there for 10 years. I am one of the most senior posters here yet I have not been here 10 years. In 10 years we have had almost every subject imaginable discussed here. We have had the lawsuit issue argued here a million times. Yet only yesterday was our 10 year old lurker compelled to suddenly jump in to the fray.

If you're fine with that let me know, I have a bridge that you'll like.

I see two new posters here who all of a sudden posted within an hour of each other.

One supposedly has been lurking out there for 10 years. I am one of the most senior posters here yet I have not been here 10 years. In 10 years we have had almost every subject imaginable discussed here. We have had the lawsuit issue argued here a million times. Yet only yesterday was our 10 year old lurker compelled to suddenly jump in to the fray.

Is there a problem with the info the alleged troll posted? Is it true or is it false? The only law suit I have read about here was the one about CA centers not following the law on hourly meals times, had nothing to do with a sup.

I understand your skepticism, but everyone starts with their first post. Plus we have just been shown that sometimes a poster that has multiple posts can be a troll.

tieguy

Banned

Is there a problem with the info the alleged troll posted? Is it true or is it false? The only law suit I have read about here was the one about CA centers not following the law on hourly meals times, had nothing to do with a sup.

I understand your skepticism, but everyone starts with their first post. Plus we have just been shown that sometimes a poster that has multiple posts can be a troll.

Trp I really don't care who I take the money from. First one to put up their money can have the bridge I'm selling.

P

pickup

tieguy's ability to detect trolls is uncanny. Everyone he has called a troll, I suspected as much as well. I think the troll before this one was the "help, my friend has cancer, he needs to get operated on .....blah , blah blah".
Tie guy called him a troll. I said nothing (just because I was only 95% sure he was a troll). The more he unraveled the story, the more troll like he appeared. I don't engage trolls anymore.

P

pickup

Trp I really don't care who I take the money from. First one to put up their money can have the bridge I'm selling.

Does this bridge have trolls living under it?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Re: Teamster blasting Rush Limbaugh

This sounds like a troll alright.

And the piece, what a bunch of crap. Just from a 30 second encounter the writer had a total grasp of what the driver was thinking etc.

I knew the peice was total BS when he said the guy paid 50 grand less for the motor home than it was worth.........Actually sir, he paid what it was worth in todays economy, which was 50 grand less than the marked up and inflated price.

But then again, with some motor homes running above a cool million, a 50 grand reduction is not that much...

d

Does this bridge have trolls living under it?
You better believe it has trolls, Tie see trolls.....they're everywhere.
When 90% of the new posters are suspected of being a troll, one is bound to get it right every now and then. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while. LOL

tieguy

Banned

You better believe it has trolls, Tie see trolls.....they're everywhere.
When 90% of the new posters are suspected of being a troll, one is bound to get it right every now and then. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while. LOL

Perhaps you would care to back up your 90 percent comment. Hell I'll make it easier for you prove I've accused 20 percent of the new posters here of being a troll. Oh hell prove I've accused 10 percent of the new posters here of being trolls. See if you can handle this one without your girlfriend jumping into the fray.

Perhaps you would care to back up your 90 percent comment. Hell I'll make it easier for you prove I've accused 20 percent of the new posters here of being a troll. Oh hell prove I've accused 10 percent of the new posters here of being trolls. See if you can handle this one without your girlfriend jumping into the fray.
Oh geeeez Tie, relax just a little. What difference does it make? The fact is you and a few others on this board are very quick to jump on a new poster as a Troll or say they are lying or not telling the whole story or holding back important information. But it's funny that the only times you do it is when the post puts management in a bad light. I'm pretty sure that either of us could look up old posts and come to some % to prove or disprove the % claims, but what difference does it make? I mean really, what differance? For one thing I know from experience if I did show where you accused a % of posters to be trolls, you either ignore it or try to spin a lie around it, so what's the point?
You know usually this is the point where I am tempted to say I'm sorry if I offended you, but I really just don't care. You sure don't mind offending other people, so what comes around...yadda, yadda, yadda.
And as for you last sentence in you pathetic attempt to dance around a spicific question I asked you, why try to drag someone else into the "fray"?
The question, if you don't remember, is "Is there a problem with the info the alleged troll posted? Is it true or is it false?".

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Re: TROLLS in the BROWN CAFE!

As UPSer's we have and use many terms relevant to UPS and our employment and, due to many dept's if we see a term new to us we ask. TROLLS on the other hand think they know everything but always have a way of exposing themselves. I think I found one posing as a UPSer. Have you ever noticed in the Fedex Forum they refer to their centers or hubs as stations! If I'm wrong I apologize but, I do Believe MUNGRIN is a TROLL! In the Thread TRUE STORY refer to post #14 by Mungrin..."um this is nothing new at my station". In the thread Illegal anti-union meetings in the Fedex forums refer to post #114 by Mungrin..."Does UPS offer severance or do they just lay off?" Wouldn't a driver with 6 yrs in (as stated by him) drive out of a center! Wouldn't that same driver know the layoff procedure and what is this about severance!
Nice job Columbo ... H'mmm, that is interesting.

Seems plausible but not that uncommon either I imagine.

NOW, the real question is, "Who is mungrin and is he/she a member already here?
And if it is a duplicate poster is it an old-timer or a new poster?

Who is your best candidate?

bbsam
MrFedEx
FedExForever
FedEx All The Way
FedEx 4 Life
Ricochet1a
Testicular Fortitude

tieguy

Banned

Oh geeeez Tie, relax just a little. What difference does it make? The fact is you and a few others on this board are very quick to jump on a new poster as a Troll or say they are lying or not telling the whole story or holding back important information. But it's funny that the only times you do it is when the post puts management in a bad light. I'm pretty sure that either of us could look up old posts and come to some % to prove or disprove the % claims, but what difference does it make? I mean really, what differance? For one thing I know from experience if I did show where you accused a % of posters to be trolls, you either ignore it or try to spin a lie around it, so what's the point?
You know usually this is the point where I am tempted to say I'm sorry if I offended you, but I really just don't care. You sure don't mind offending other people, so what comes around...yadda, yadda, yadda.
And as for you last sentence in you pathetic attempt to dance around a spicific question I asked you, why try to drag someone else into the "fray"?
The question, if you don't remember, is "Is there a problem with the info the alleged troll posted? Is it true or is it false?".

Ah so now what you're saying is I jump on 90 percent of the trolls who post negative information about ups?

TRp the point is real simple you don't like it when I not someone else but I identify someone who is a troll here as if I am somehow being rude for bringing it up.

Yet you appear to believe you have some god given right to correct me on it.

Trolls are users and abusers of this boards intended purpose. I see nothing wrong with identifying them as they pop up.

705red

Browncafe Steward

We should BAN every new FedEx poster that comes here to preach nonsense! We are unable to post on their slanderous website the truths or are opinions, and they should not have the right to post here!

They do not operate under a level playing field in the package industry or under their own blog website! They moderate everything that we say over there, yet we allow them to post here. BAN them all!

This site gets alot more hits per day then that other site of there's, so lets not allow them to preach lies here too!!!!!!!!

bbsam

Staff member

We should BAN every new FedEx poster that comes here to preach nonsense! We are unable to post on their slanderous website the truths or are opinions, and they should not have the right to post here!

They do not operate under a level playing field in the package industry or under their own blog website! They moderate everything that we say over there, yet we allow them to post here. BAN them all!

This site gets alot more hits per day then that other site of there's, so lets not allow them to preach lies here too!!!!!!!!
hoaxster, is this the kind of thing a troll might post if he were not known to be a senior member?

705red

Browncafe Steward

hoaxster, is this the kind of thing a troll might post if he were not known to be a senior member?

You should be banned! This is a UPS employee site, not a FedEx site. You do not allow us our opinions on your site, but you run on and on on ours!

I cant wait for this law to change! I have a stack of cards waiting to get signed!