Troll Comparisons - Mine is bigger than yours

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Re: California lawsuit settlement rumor

I wonder has anyone ever joined with the handle of Troll ?
Could someone put up the list of known trolls ?

tieguy

Banned

sorry trp.

I believe we are now up to 7 and 6. thanks for the reminder.

previously you claimed I accused 90 percent of new posters of being a troll. I asked you to prove I actually did that to a mere 10 percent. Still waiting TRP. Has the cat got YOUR tongue?

sorry trp.

I believe we are now up to 7 and 6. thanks for the reminder.

previously you claimed I accused 90 percent of new posters of being a troll. I asked you to prove I actually did that to a mere 10 percent. Still waiting TRP. Has the cat got YOUR tongue?
I have no idea what you mean by 7 and 6.
Nice try at your usual spin, but Mr. Tie in post number 13 you will see that the first and second sentences are the questions I have asked you several times. I have even tried to make it easy for you to answer by making it one question. Why should I offer any answer to your question when your are obviously not replying to mine?

oops, sorry I thought I made it one sentence, but I didn't do that.

tieguy

Banned

Its now been 9 days since troll number one cluttered this site with his posting and 8 days since troll number two ( or the same guy) made his. Yet certain posters here ran to their defense.

Its now been 9 days since troll number one cluttered this site with his posting and 8 days since troll number two ( or the same guy) made his. Yet certain posters here ran to their defense.
It's been 7 days since I asked two direct questions of a certain poster that doesn't have the guts to give direct answers to said questions.

hitman15

Well, sorry it took me so long to re-post. Next time I'll try to be quicker. I'm a preload full-time supervisor and I don't check this EVERY DAY!!

I'm still waiting on someone to refute the evidence I posted. Ok, tie, the counter is back to zero days.

tieguy

Banned

It's been 7 days since I asked two direct questions of a certain poster that doesn't have the guts to give direct answers to said questions.

11 and 10 now trp.

sorry your panties are getting all bunched up but You still have to support your statement that I accuse 90 percent of all new posters of being trolls. I dropped the number you had to prove down to 10 percent yet you still have not produced. You then tried to defend your unprovoked attack in defense of trolls by doing the whats wrong with trolls routine.

you first honey buns.

tieguy

Banned

Oh Nay Nay sweat cheeks, I ask you two questions before I ever mentioned a % of anything, You answer first and then I might address YOUR questions.

my you are obsessed. 10 percent there tex. You said I accuse 90 percent of the new posters here of being trolls. I asked you to prove I do so to 10 percent. Put an iron to those panties and cough up the goods.

12 days on troll number 1 now unless number 2 posted as both which is possible.

I would also like to go on record for our next big blow up that once again you and your girlfriend jumped onto this thread to defend the trolls when you really had no reason to do so.

Lets go have a golly gee ain't you great for hitting 600 posts for your girlfriend now while I wait for you two to gang up on me the next time....:)

my you are obsessed. 10 percent there tex. You said I accuse 90 percent of the new posters here of being trolls. I asked you to prove I do so to 10 percent. Put an iron to those panties and cough up the goods.

12 days on troll number 1 now unless number 2 posted as both which is possible.

I would also like to go on record for our next big blow up that once again you and your girlfriend jumped onto this thread to defend the trolls when you really had no reason to do so.

Lets go have a golly gee ain't you great for hitting 600 posts for your girlfriend now while I wait for you two to gang up on me the next time....:)
All I want is for you to answer two simple questions I asked you in my first post on this thread. Other than that I really have no interest at all in addressing anything else you say before that point.
It's really simple, answer the questions and we can move on.

tieguy

Banned
who created this thread? I didn't create it and I don't appreciate someone creating it and crediting me with doing so.

P

pickup

who created this thread? I didn't create it and I don't appreciate someone creating it and crediting me with doing so.

I am afraid you have been "Hoaxed" my friend. Hoax has done this before. He will take the 23rd post of a thread and make it into the 1st post of a new one where it seems like the this 1st poster is the guy that started this thread.

Unusual(by the standards of his usual m.o.) is that the thread he took this from pretty much died a while back.

I think he is just sitting back laughing at the trouble he brought about. Sort of like myxyplik from the 5th dimension (superman comics).