Troll Comparisons - Mine is bigger than yours

Catatonic

Nine Lives
who created this thread? I didn't create it and I don't appreciate someone creating it and crediting me with doing so.

Sorry about that tie.
I fixed it so that I started the thread.

You know I would never intentionally credit you with anything. :wink2:

Re: California lawsuit settlement rumor

Just want an answer to the questions from you.

Although, I am wondering how long it's gonna take before you start a poll. LOL

Sorry about that tie.
I fixed it so that I started the thread.

You get bored Hoax? LOL You know I would never intentionally credit you with anything. :wink2:
Just for the record, This is my one and only post on THIS thread, all others with my name were dug up. Funny little game you're playing here Hoax, but I aint playin'.

tieguy

Banned
Re: California lawsuit settlement rumor

Just want an answer to the questions from you.

Although, I am wondering how long it's gonna take before you start a poll. LOL

I really shouldn't have to explain the obvious to you. 13 days on troll one?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Re: Letter writing campaign...

Corn fed

Interesting take. Fits right into troll land viewpoints.

BTW, you did know that Jim did invite the unions in at UPS to begin with, right?

And I do find it interesting you think that being at a union company is taking the low road, but yet when you cash your check and spend your money, I dont seem to hear too many complaints.

The ability of FDX to go to the customer and tell them it would be illegal for them to strike is exactly why the field needs to be leveled. Two companies doing the same thing, but one gets breaks that the other cant have.

But then again, you dont see our CEO out there buying up sports teams either.

d

Last edited by a moderator:

sano

Re: Question for non-management folks>>>

i am not a new salesguy, sorry. you all are a bunch of bitter old men and it gets worse every year! get over yourselves. I'll keep winning packages from the competition so we can afford to pay your over-inflated salary. Drivers in China have it tough, but they turn in sales leads that sell.

remember, we get paid to pick up packages, not deliver them.

edit: and thanks for answering the thread. you only care about your little clique, and not the company and take no responsibility. answers all my questions.
Um.. ok. That just crossed into troll territory.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
Re: Question for non-management folks>>>

From another thread....

You have a rather selective memory.

You also have an extremely condescending attitute towards the people who do the actual work of providing the service that you are trying to sell.

Perhaps in the future you might reconsider the wisdom of insulting and demeaning the very people who you are trying to get on board "your team."

You need us. We dont need you.

sorry the ((())) was for sarcasm. i did forget I typed that, my bads. emotion bro - yes that was in another thread, referring to another topic. thanks for trolling me.

and you dont need me huh? you do know fedex is out there with people like me bashing our company to win business?

you are some kind of miracle worker.

P

pickup

Re: Teamsters Endorse OBAMA

The Trouble With Trolls

1830.jpg

----Definition----

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Trolls delight in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

A classic troll tries to make us believe that he is a skeptic. He is divisive and argumentative with need-to-be-right attitude, "searching for the truth", flaming discussion, and sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him. A troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them.

While he tries to present himself as a skeptic looking for truth ... his messages usually sound as if it is the responsibility of other forum members to provide evidence that what forum is all about is legitimate.

He (and in at least 90% of cases it is he) tries to start arguments and upset people."

--- Remember, ignoring them is an option. ---

those tribbles raised the bar for william shatner as he saw that their acting was much better than his which forced him to up his game a bit.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Re: Teamsters Endorse OBAMA

those tribbles raised the bar for william shatner as he saw that their acting was much better than his which forced him to up his game a bit.

Have you ever heard his album? The absolute worst "singer" ever. Imagine the over-emoting "Kirk" singing the same way he acts. So bad it's good.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Re: IT Layoffs

There will be an announcement before the Thursday shareowners report that UPS is going to 2 domestic regions and will look to lay off or remove from the payroll 9000 employees. Why so many?

No one left the company when they had all of the previous consolidations and not enough people are retiring because of the economy.

Things will be done behind the scenes and no one will know what is coming until you are told you won't be employed any more.

I have been around a long time and have NEVER seen it this bad. The current leadership could care less about the employee, just their bonus and whatever it takes to make the millions for themselves.

How would someone from Mahwah be privy to this type of information?

Good trolling ... even though I don't buy it.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Re: It Appears I'm Being Fired - Please help...

I'm amazed that anyone here believes a thing this guy posts. What do you think his next crisis/trolling effort is gonna be? Based on the number of posters who swallowed this one hook, line and sinker I give it an 8/10.
troll.jpg

dolly-troll.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Re: Talked to a Fed Ex driver

Majority of Fedex drivers will tell you this exact same thing.Yeah UPS makes more than us but you guys deserve it.Our jobs are completly different.

BS. You are completely full of it. I am so effing tired of troll plants like you coming on here and acting like you are the real deal. The majority of real FedeEx drivers would tell you they've had it with being treated like crap.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Re: screwed with no help

Everything changed when we went public. Hang in there and do the best job that you can. How you manage the transition will be watched and determine promotability down the road. Also, know that you are not alone as this has happened to many and if I read the indicators properly, there will be many more. Good luck and go with a positive attitude! The better you manage the change, the quicker you will recoup your losses and surpass them.
Well said. Nice way of allaying the OP's anger as well as giving them food for thought.

37% of people get a 23% reduction in pay at some point in their lives.
And the othe 1/2 work at FedEx.:wink2:

Okay...

First, please explain the 23% cut?? It is EXTREMELY rare for salary to be cut. The first time I had supervisors report to me was 25 years ago. In all that time, I've never seen it. So please explain that one.

Second, any management person should realize that their job assignment can change at any time, right?? I've had countless assignments in my career. Some I wanted, some I didn't. In fact, I was just told that my job is going to change in the near future.... This goes along with the territory, right??

Kurt Kuehn has stated that he is looking to reduce corporate overhead. The only way that will happen is to reduce corporate staffing.

One of the good things about being in management is the many different assignments one can have. Over the years, I've worked in IE, Operations (multiple ones), Corporate special assignments, Region, and Finance.

While many people are not happy with job changes, they can be some of the best experiences. If you are good, you will have the ability to show a new team your skills and strengths.

Best of luck,

P-Man[/QUOTE

I can't say too much, because mgmt from my district surfs this site. I have already raised enough hell. I will not say where I am working because I will get screwed. (I will end up being an on car supe if I complain anymore.) I am a grade 14. I was told my position did not go away, but my services were needed eleswhere. My Compa ratio was too high in my new job, so I lost money. UPS does not follow the old school salaries anymore. Remember when we went to the broadband structure? It mentioned something about salaries being adjusted. I did not get demoted. Sorry for being so incognito, later.
Sniff.....sniff..............sniff..............Do I smell a Troll?:surprised:

Tell us more about MGMT from your district surfing this site. Ask them if the word, STUG, means anything to them.:wink2:

DS

Fenderbender
Re: Gov healthcare

Another useless troll has arrived to correct us in our evil ways, a foreigner too.
Mr Gounj ,just because he's Canadian does not make him a troll.
He is merely pointing out some truths.I can see where a lot of you would react so negatively about obama's health care dream.After all,as we all know its a huge change that would affect everyone in America,and nobody likes to change.Like klein said,its nice to be able to walk in to a walk in clinic,or your family doctor,and get treated for free.It the doctor prescribes medication,you still have a choice to upgrade to a name brand drug at your cost instead of the cheaper ones.
Anyone that has enough money can always do whatever they want but its nice to not have to pay that extra bill every month .
jmo

tieguy

Banned
Re: Been fired ! :(

Is this the first and only time you have drunk while working or were there other times?

You seem a little too nonchalant about such a serious infraction.

hope I didn't feed the trolls here. can't call out any troll alerts here anymore without getting attacked by the pro troll contingent.

brett636

Re: Gov healthcare

Freedom is also guncontrol. It's very difficult for us to aquire guns here. You certainly won't see a gun in a pawnshop here !
!

I won't spend too much of my precious time replying to you since your a troll, but when did government control = freedom? Sounds like you are already living in a world like that of 1984. :knockedout: