TROLLS in the BROWN CAFE!

bbsam

Staff member
ok, dumb question. and one i've actually asked before but never got a true answer. what is a troll? apparently i may be one and this information may give me some insight into my relatively benign idiosyncrosies.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
ok, dumb question. and one i've actually asked before but never got a true answer. what is a troll? apparently i may be one and this information may give me some insight into my relatively benign idiosyncrasies.
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

705red

Browncafe Steward
We should BAN every new FedEx poster that comes here to preach nonsense! We are unable to post on their slanderous website the truths or are opinions, and they should not have the right to post here!

They do not operate under a level playing field in the package industry or under their own blog website! They moderate everything that we say over there, yet we allow them to post here. BAN them all!

This site gets alot more hits per day then that other site of there's, so lets not allow them to preach lies here too!!!!!!!!

bbsam

Staff member
We should BAN every new FedEx poster that comes here to preach nonsense! We are unable to post on their slanderous website the truths or are opinions, and they should not have the right to post here!

They do not operate under a level playing field in the package industry or under their own blog website! They moderate everything that we say over there, yet we allow them to post here. BAN them all!

This site gets alot more hits per day then that other site of there's, so lets not allow them to preach lies here too!!!!!!!!
hoaxster, is this the kind of thing a troll might post if he were not known to be a senior member?

705red

Browncafe Steward
hoaxster, is this the kind of thing a troll might post if he were not known to be a senior member?

You should be banned! This is a UPS employee site, not a FedEx site. You do not allow us our opinions on your site, but you run on and on on ours!

I cant wait for this law to change! I have a stack of cards waiting to get signed!

bbsam

Staff member
You should be banned! This is a UPS employee site, not a FedEx site. You do not allow us our opinions on your site, but you run on and on on ours!

I cant wait for this law to change! I have a stack of cards waiting to get signed!
and i'm the one off topic and inflammatory? and you would have this site model the fedex site? i think it's a testement to the moderators excellent temprament that the free flow of ideas, no matter how incongruent with your own, is allowed to continue. and you would change that? a shame.

705red

Browncafe Steward
and i'm the one off topic and inflammatory? and you would have this site model the fedex site? i think it's a testement to the moderators excellent temprament that the free flow of ideas, no matter how incongruent with your own, is allowed to continue. and you would change that? a shame.
I would not want this site to model that piece of crap site thats full of lies.

Cheryl and Tony are free to do what they would like since they own this site! And unlike your site we are free to speak our mind and voice our opinions. And my opinion which probably does not matter to most would be to ban you FedEx posters at least until we were allowed to openly post on your site!

If you stay or go is up to someone higher then myself of you. However I have taken this fight personally and have already stolen your biggest account on my route from you! I went from 5 to 10 pieces a day to 3 to 4 skids a day. The FedEx drivers wont even talk to me anymore! Too bad.

There are alot of us drivers that are sick of the lies that people like you and Fred are spreading, and in the last 2 weeks i have 3 new accounts that once was FedEx. Only a few more to go and i wont even see a FedEx truck in my industrial park anymore!

In Feb i was picking up 600 pieces a day now 1,000 to 2,000 a day! Thanks man I appreciate you firing us up!

Catatonic

Nine Lives

A troll can be a senior member ... one could deduce that as a trolling post. Don't mind red, he is a good guy, just very passionate in his opinions. :peaceful:

P

pickup

I would not want this site to model that piece of crap site thats full of lies.

Cheryl and Tony are free to do what they would like since they own this site! And unlike your site we are free to speak our mind and voice our opinions. And my opinion which probably does not matter to most would be to ban you FedEx posters at least until we were allowed to openly post on your site!

If you stay or go is up to someone higher then myself of you. However I have taken this fight personally and have already stolen your biggest account on my route from you! I went from 5 to 10 pieces a day to 3 to 4 skids a day. The FedEx drivers wont even talk to me anymore! Too bad.

There are alot of us drivers that are sick of the lies that people like you and Fred are spreading, and in the last 2 weeks i have 3 new accounts that once was FedEx. Only a few more to go and i wont even see a FedEx truck in my industrial park anymore!

In Feb i was picking up 600 pieces a day now 1,000 to 2,000 a day! Thanks man I appreciate you firing us up!

give em heck , red! Way to go!

Overpaid Union Thug

He does not work for FedEx. He works for RPS (AKA "FedEx Ground"). LOL! You are right about him being a troll though because he has been pretending to work for the real FedEx.

bbsam

Staff member
You mean the guys on the other routes you own would have to take a huge paycut?
duh. simple logic, big arrow. if i worked for the "real fedex" i would be an employee and thus not have routes or guys on those routes, ergo they would not take a paycut at all. simple stuff. make sure you have mungrin save you a seat on the short bus. (sorry, that was extremely trollish of me):wink2:

P

pickup

duh. simple logic, big arrow. if i worked for the "real fedex" i would be an employee and thus not have routes or guys on those routes, ergo they would not take a paycut at all. simple stuff. make sure you have mungrin save you a seat on the short bus. (sorry, that was extremely trollish of me):wink2:

Do your drivers speak english (if at all?) as a second language? And do their driver's licenses come from states (like utah) even though they live in a different state?

bbsam

Staff member
Do your drivers speak english (if at all?) as a second language? And do their driver's licenses come from states (like utah) even though they live in a different state?
yes and no. all from Illinois,705red's fine state. all of them legally able to drive said short bus! and all of them liscensed after our esteemed governor george ryan (currently in prison for selling drivers liscenses) began his prison sentence. but you raise an interesting point. should my workforce ever become too expensive, i could always "troll" the local meat packing plants for employees. thank-you.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Where are you out of? I have been thrown off of FedEx's property in wheeling and North brook for handing out informational materials! Maybe we might have meet?

I can tell you that those employees at those buildings are very much for the opportunity to join a union.

If your at Bed ford Park we will see you soon. Just figuring out how to get to talk with those employees, seeing that Fred has a 2nd story walk way and 12 ft fencing up around the property. But Fred's not worried about the unions? LMAO

bbsam

Staff member
Where are you out of? I have been thrown off of FedEx's property in wheeling and North brook for handing out informational materials! Maybe we might have meet?

I can tell you that those employees at those buildings are very much for the opportunity to join a union.

If your at Bed ford Park we will see you soon. Just figuring out how to get to talk with those employees, seeing that Fred has a 2nd story walk way and 12 ft fencing up around the property. But Fred's not worried about the unions? LMAO
quad cities (moline, il) over on the other side of the state. you should give someone a call if the drive is too much for you. i've always wondered why i haven't seen any teamsters around trying to do something. i've been at this location for 15 years and haven't seen anything out of them. any idea why that would be?