TROLLS in the BROWN CAFE!

bbsam

Staff member
oh trp and Dilli don't forget to defend the trolls here.:happy-very:
thanks for the concern tie, but don't worry, this is light playful blather with no defense necessary. we trolls tend to have thicker skin than most people on this website. i don't expect or require a group of people to validate my opinions, i merely find the back and forth and assertions of ups domination to be intriguing.

705red

Browncafe Steward
quad cities (moline, il) over on the other side of the state. you should give someone a call if the drive is too much for you. i've always wondered why i haven't seen any teamsters around trying to do something. i've been at this location for 15 years and haven't seen anything out of them. any idea why that would be?
I'm out of local 705 and Moline is out of our jurisdiction. Call and ask FedEx ground or home delivery employee if they have ever seen any teamsters out by them, and I can assure you that they will say they have.

You would fall under several different locals are, 710, 179 etc. Maybe give them a call.

bbsam

Staff member
oh, c'mon! no kudos for the "'troll' the local meat packing plants'? i don't care who you are. that's funny! topic relative, self deprecating, and a pun; it has it all! i made an Al Bundy reference the other week and nothing on that either. really, i don't need other peoples' validation, but really, funny is funny. lol

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You should be banned! This is a UPS employee site, not a FedEx site. You do not allow us our opinions on your site, but you run on and on on ours!

I cant wait for this law to change! I have a stack of cards waiting to get signed!

While I admire your passion, I think you're a bit confused. "Our" site doesn't even exist. If you think actual FedEx hourly employees have anything to do with Brownbailout.com, you're delusional. No "moderator" on a scam site that seeks to show only one extremely biased viewpoint is ever going to let you make a negative comment, especially if you are from UPS.

There is no legitimate FedEx site other than our Forum at Browncafe.com. FedExaminer.com is run by a group of attorneys looking for class action suits, and has very limited participation. Fedup.com is defunct as far as I know, and was poorly run even when it was operational.

Most of us will be more than happy to sign the cards. Don't confuse trolls or phony websites with actual FedEx employees looking to go Teamster.

FedEx courier

One thing I'm not sure if people are aware of is that FedX will not allow you to openly speak against the company. They even make you sign a form that says you aren't allow to talk about the company to media sources when you are hired. There isn't any protection whatsoever for the employees.

Again these people that are claiming to be FedEx employees who are talking crap about UPS are most likely FedEx management and don't really reflect the way most of us feel. We don't have anything against UPS at all ,and many of us just feel that we should be equal in classification. FedEx using this smear campaign to attack UPS is totally ridiculous! Smash the fake RLA classification all the way and face your employees like everyone else has to FedEx!!!!!!!!!:happy2:

Overpaid Union Thug

duh. simple logic, big arrow. if i worked for the "real fedex" i would be an employee and thus not have routes or guys on those routes, ergo they would not take a paycut at all. simple stuff. make sure you have mungrin save you a seat on the short bus. (sorry, that was extremely trollish of me):wink2:

You mean you wouldn't have any routes or guys on those routes to screw over right? Don't worry. You'll probably be driving one of those 'short buses" once we finish taking all of your business. Shouldn't be hard. People are complaining about RPS all of the time. Too slow.

P

pickup

oh, c'mon! no kudos for the "'troll' the local meat packing plants'? i don't care who you are. that's funny! topic relative, self deprecating, and a pun; it has it all! i made an Al Bundy reference the other week and nothing on that either. really, i don't need other peoples' validation, but really, funny is funny. lol

Cricket Sound

bbsam

Staff member
You mean you wouldn't have any routes or guys on those routes to screw over right? Don't worry. You'll probably be driving one of those 'short buses" once we finish taking all of your business. Shouldn't be hard. People are complaining about RPS all of the time. Too slow.
you're starting to catch on. still a little slow, but "progress not perfection". are you sure you are not the troll known as mungrin? you both seem bent on the idea that rps is going away because of what happens in your little world. certain industry watchers, people who basically billions of investor dollars on information you and i will never get close to nor understand if we could don't seem to see things the way you do. remember how just two weeks ago fdx stock was upgraded. upgraded, big arrow/mungrin as it relates to the stock market is considered a good thing? unless you are convinced that jim cramer, barrons, market watch, and industry analysts are all under the evil and hypnotic sway of Fred S and are the real force behind brownbailout.com. that of course would put you not only into the realm of delusional, but ridiculously paranoid as well. but hey, it's your acid trip.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
One thing I'm not sure if people are aware of is that FedX will not allow you to openly speak against the company. They even make you sign a form that says you aren't allow to talk about the company to media sources when you are hired. There isn't any protection whatsoever for the employees.

Again these people that are claiming to be FedEx employees who are talking crap about UPS are most likely FedEx management and don't really reflect the way most of us feel. We don't have anything against UPS at all ,and many of us just feel that we should be equal in classification. FedEx using this smear campaign to attack UPS is totally ridiculous! Smash the fake RLA classification all the way and face your employees like everyone else has to FedEx!!!!!!!!!:happy2:

Exactly. If a reporter walked up to me and I told them that I thought FedEx was a lousy place to work and pressured employees to stay mum about unions, I could and probably would be fired.

When the MD11 crashed in Tokyo a few months back we were all warned not to talk about it to the media. To even make a comment could get you canned. And you guys wonder why FedEx people are afraid to speak-out on union issues?

wkmac

We should BAN every new FedEx poster that comes here to preach nonsense! We are unable to post on their slanderous website the truths or are opinions, and they should not have the right to post here!

They do not operate under a level playing field in the package industry or under their own blog website! They moderate everything that we say over there, yet we allow them to post here. BAN them all!

This site gets alot more hits per day then that other site of there's, so lets not allow them to preach lies here too!!!!!!!!

images

Bans don't really work and end up being wasteful work for the moderators. Besides, if Hoax spends any more worktime on BC, they may wise up and realize he's as useless as many of us are but he doesn't have the union to protect his job. It's our sworn duty to the Order of the BC to look out for him!

:happy-very:

I'll keep an "eye out for ya" there Hoaxy!
:wink2:

The moon is blue so hence my one visit!

:surprised::happy-very:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Bans don't really work and end up being wasteful work for the moderators. Besides, if Hoax spends any more worktime on BC, they may wise up and realize he's as useless as many of us are but he doesn't have the union to protect his job. It's our sworn duty to the Order of the BC to look out for him!

:happy-very:

I'll keep an "eye out for ya" there Hoaxy!
:wink2:

The moon is blue so hence my one visit!

:surprised::happy-very:

Good to know you got my back ... now scurry back to Current Events please.

dragracer66

If everbody would stop replying to "bb-:censored2:" and the rest of them they would eventually leave. I say whenever they start a thread or answer one just don't reply back. All they do by replying in a negative way is to fire us up. Give them the ole silent treatment!!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If everbody would stop replying to "bb-:censored2:" and the rest of them they would eventually leave. I say whenever they start a thread or answer one just don't reply back. All they do by replying in a negative way is to fire us up. Give them the ole silent treatment!!!

And that is the proper prescription for trolls. Don't feed them, simple as that. They want attention, just don't give it to them.

bbsam

Staff member
hmmmm. no, i don't think i'm all that negative. cocky and reasonably informed, but not negative (that's a double negative and thus a positive). but your logic fails you here the way it failed ups years ago. you've tried for years to ignore the competition and we didn't go away. to suggest that i would go away because i'm not popular or the other children just don't want to play with me, well that's just silly. i amuse myself but not anymore than the little "ups good fedex bad" mantra that many like to put forth around here. believe me, i've been ignored by better.:happy-very: