Truck barrels into protesters

Nah
I know that stretch of road very very well.

The trucker was coming up a rise before he would see the protesters ahead. Right over the ridge the road turns. He wouldn't have seen them until the last second.

I was thinking that might be the case. I always take that highway when I visit family in Minneapolis...

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
making copies of yourself is not necessarily a good thing. and its defintely not good enough. operational needs dodged the question. but she answered my border patrol question yesterday which is better than box ox.
I go to work, I work for what I have. I take great pride in doing that. I don’t want your :censored2:. I want my own :censored2:.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I know that stretch of road very very well.

The trucker was coming up a rise before he would see the protesters ahead. Right over the ridge the road turns. He wouldn't have seen them until the last second.
Well, there you have it.

And as posted by others, the road was supposedly "blocked off". Howd he get a tanker truck past the roadblock??

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
looked like a bunch of ants swarming a big bug.

UPS needs to put air horns in their tractors. train horn would be better. people will get outta the way.

542thruNthru

of course

well-i-never-gif-8.gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
back before i drove for UPS I used to deliver produce sometimes to the LA market. ( back in 80's )
Old timers told me NOT to stop at traffic red lights or else I would be swarmed by the animals. There were NO cops in that area.
I would not stop at all until I got to themarket. Sometimes even when the truck was moving they would jump up on drivers step and try to get me to pull over.I had to point a gun at them tomake themjumpoff.

I would get sick to my stomach on Sunday nights thinking about going down there . Would leave yard at 11pm to get there ate 3 a.m and spend 2-3 hours going from market place to market place.

god forbid if you got lost.this was before cell phones.you grew a pretty tough hide to survive. after awhile it was no big deal.you became as tough as the animals or tougher and they would leave you alone.

I would have had NO problem running them over if I had to and would not have lost any sleep over it.

542thruNthru

back before i drove for UPS I used to deliver produce sometimes to the LA market. ( back in 80's )
Old timers told me NOT to stop at traffic red lights or else I would be swarmed by the animals. There were NO cops in that area.
I would not stop at all until I got to themarket. Sometimes even when the truck was moving they would jump up on drivers step and try to get me to pull over.I had to point a gun at them tomake themjumpoff.

I would get sick to my stomach on Sunday nights thinking about going down there . Would leave yard at 11pm to get there ate 3 a.m and spend 2-3 hours going from market place to market place.

god forbid if you got lost.this was before cell phones.you grew a pretty tough hide to survive. after awhile it was no big deal.you became as tough as the animals or tougher and they would leave you alone.

I would have had NO problem running them over if I had to and would not have lost any sleep over it.

Where in LA were you delivering that you had people jumping on the truck to try and hijack you and steal produce?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
making copies of yourself is not necessarily a good thing. and its defintely not good enough. operational needs dodged the question. but she answered my border patrol question yesterday which is better than box ox.
Dodged your question? No, I ignored it because you ignored mine and changed the subject.