True Americans and Russians Love Trump

newfie

that's right , play to the lowest common denominator, cause that's all you got
butt hurt salve.jpg

Serf

The problem with Russia Hysteria is that it rests on a fundamental paradox: Our unimpeachably competent intelligence services allowed a Russian agent to become President of the United States. If that is their general aptitude, how can we trust their analysis?

Serf

Election interference. Wolf, can you tell the audience exactly how Agent Anatoly hacked an election machine at a middle school in Des Moine, Iowa?

Dollar Chasing

The problem with Russia Hysteria is that it rests on a fundamental paradox: Our unimpeachably competent intelligence services allowed a Russian agent to become President of the United States. If that is their general aptitude, how can we trust their analysis?
Hahahahaha! That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard all week! “The police allowed me to rob the store, so how can I trust the fingerprint and video evidence they have of me doing it?” Ya’ll are really reaching these days.

newfie

and best of all a president meeting with the Russian leader who does not parrot the correct verbage has now committed treason.

Serf

Hahahahaha! That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard all week! “The police allowed me to rob the store, so how can I trust the fingerprint and video evidence they have of me doing it?” Ya’ll are really reaching these days.
Media & Brahmin class pushing so hard for any possible confrontation with Russia. Even trying to instigate it. Reminds me of when they went wholesale, bipartisan, all in on telling the American Public Iraq had "WMD's." The next 6 years is going to be very painful for a lot of folks. Just look what it did to Kate Spade and Bourdain. Mass Suicide & huge spikes in anti depressant pills will be the norm.