True Colors

Will you support your union brothers/sisters in the event they are terminated over the vax mandate

• Total voters

Non sequitur

You cannot be neutral on this issue.
It's basically "the little guy" vs *the man". January 4th is basically the two-year mark from the start of the spread. There is no way anyone can justify discipline or termination for those who have worked through the last 2 years.

Non sequitur

This issue is so divisive because it makes you mistrust everyone.
And who started turning the blame on Americans??
Why would a company or Union get in the middle of this mess?

Yolo

UPS drivers would be a :censored2:ing laughing stock if we had a strike over this. If you are truly allergic to the vaccine or whatever then get a real doctor to sign an exemption for you.

Yolo

Both Slates are provax. Do you think Sean O wants to be remembered as the guy that led the strike over a vaccine?

Yolo

Those 22.4s waiting for a RPCD gig to open up probably wouldn't mind if you old guys quit or retire over this.

Cowboy Mac

Both Slates are provax. Do you think Sean O wants to be remembered as the guy that led the strike over a vaccine?
He said in the debate that he supports the right of people to make their own choices or something to that effect. He also said that it needs to be bargained for.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If that's how you want to describe your neighbor. Watch next months healthy living messaging will be "ways to reduce stress". How about not being the originator of it.
@Wally I need a little help here please a wallation
And now, a Wallation™:

If you (Burrheadd) think of your fellow Teamsters as the "lunatic fringe", ok by me. I say this: Watch next months message from the company on "healthy living" be "ways to reduce stress". Ironic in my opinion since the company is causing the stress by making us take a quick test once a week if we choose to be unvaccinated.

Cowboy Mac

I will personally give each unvaccinated Teamster a ride to Walgreens to be vaccinated and hold their hand. On the way home I will buy them an ice cream cone out of my own pocket.
If you think this is about people being scared of needles or people needing more little incentives, you are extremely misguided. This is about workers rights and the right of individuals to choose what goes into their body.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
January 4th 2022 will likely be similar to the 1997 strike. We had nearly 100% solidarity then let's see how teamsters respect each other now.
66dCLCEKzdKz.jpg