Trump’s Failed Military

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Real men like myself, true Conservatives, finish things that we started.
michael_jordan_laughing.gif

People who served don't bring up their service to try and win an online argument. Doubt you've ever served anything other than McDonald's fries. Carry on kiddo.
It’s obvious you didn't serve. Maybe a served a can beans to the drug addicts on your corner. You’d have learned a lot if you had. Discipline. Leadership. Maturity. Independenc.
I don’t know if that guy served or not. But I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. But anyone who serves isn’t serving for the Constitution. You’re fighting for our country. The Constitution is a piece of paper. It does nothing to protect you in battle.

floridays

It’s obvious you didn't serve. Maybe a served a can beans to the drug addicts on your corner. You’d have learned a lot if you had. Discipline. Leadership. Maturity. Independenc.
I don’t know if that guy served or not. But I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. But anyone who serves isn’t serving for the Constitution. You’re fighting for our country. The Constitution is a piece of paper. It does nothing to protect you in battle.
You "Sir" are a jackass.
The Constitution is our country, it's exactly what every Soldier, Sailor, Airman, and Marine vows to protect, from enemies, foreign and domestic.

Your kind is exactly what the Constitution protects as you try to shred it.

I guess I could post my US Army Retired ID card.

The big package

Trillion not to get planes off the ground? Instead of preparing for imaginary threats why can't we spend somethingstopping that is actually killing Americans like disease. I bet if we put 20% of our military budget into curing diseases we would save more lives in a year than our entire military history.
Imaginary threats ???? You need to do some research on what's going on with Russia and China and then you will change your mind !!!

JJinVA

I guess I could post my US Army Retired ID card.

Yeah, I could too, with a quick google search... Or I could take my Dads military ID and claim it's me. Isnt the Internet fun!

Just because someone was in the military doesn't mean they are owed respect. Remember the guy in Iraq who was throwing grenades in tents to kill his "fellow soldiers" in Iraq during the beginning of the Iraq war? Does that guy deserve respect? Naaaa. Just like John McBraintumor, may God never grant him rest...

Kingofthenorth

Yeah, I could too, with a quick google search... Or I could take my Dads military ID and claim it's me. Isnt the Internet fun!

Just because someone was in the military doesn't mean they are owed respect. Remember the guy in Iraq who was throwing grenades in tents to kill his "fellow soldiers" in Iraq during the beginning of the Iraq war? Does that guy deserve respect? Naaaa. Just like John McBraintumor, may God never grant him rest...

The military is generally safe with a death/injury rate lower than many civilian occupations and the majority of soldiers never seeing combat. Yet people in America act like our military and police are fighting d day to save our woman from getting raped everyday. The narrative doesn’t line up with reality.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The military is generally safe with a death/injury rate lower than many civilian occupations and the majority of soldiers never seeing combat. Yet people in America act like our military and police are fighting d day to save our woman from getting raped everyday. The narrative doesn’t line up with reality.
You are Canadian.

vantexan

We aren't talking about doing easy duty in Germany. Hundreds of thousands have served in Iraq and Afghanistan and thousands died. Many more wounded. Sounds like you're downplaying the risks they take and sacrifices made.

You’re spot on! Stolen valor is an American tradition as common as apple pie and Chevrole.

Kingofthenorth

We aren't talking about doing easy duty in Germany. Hundreds of thousands have served in Iraq and Afghanistan and thousands died. Many more wounded. Sounds like you're downplaying the risks they take and sacrifices made.

Hundreds of thousands died from covid. Everything i said is a fact according to our own stats

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Do you mean MOS? 19D and later 19K when we got the M1IP to replace our 60A3s. Later still M1A1s.

I was in the Air Force back in the day..DD Form 214 was our discharge papers back then. I presumed that it would be the same for the Army. Not sure what M1A1’s are..I was active duty during 1972 to 1976. That was enough for me...