trump 2016

moreluck

golden ticket member
Trump-Carson-polls.png

oldngray

nowhere special
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump leads Democrat Hillary Clinton head-to-head, according to a new poll released Friday.

The poll by SurveyUSA finds that matched up directly, Trump garners 45 percent to Clinton’s 40 percent.

In other head-to-head matchups, Trump beats out Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) by 44 percent to 40 percent; Vice President Joe Biden by 44 percent to 42 percent; and former Vice President Al Gore by 44 percent to 41 percent.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-trump-beats-hillary-head-to-head/ar-AAdXQUs

bbsam

Staff member
He isn't president, so he isn't briefed daily. I think he was right when he said that those names mentioned probably won't even be around by election time. I don't think any of the other candidates (Dem or GOP) could answer that "gotcha question" either.
Alan Keyes could have. I bet Hillary could have as well.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I wonder if he can see Russia from there?

Trump is all show and no go, just like Palin. Ask him a substantive question, and he bluffs out of it with his normal bragging about how much money he has, how he went to the best schools etc. All of which are irrelevant to the question being asked.

The difference between Trump and Palin is that Palin would try to actually answer the question, and then bad things would happen. Trump's supporters are just as ill-informed as he is, so they're just foaming with love no matter whatever comes out of Donald's mouth.

Carson? LOFL.

oldngray

nowhere special
Trump is all show and no go, just like Palin. Ask him a substantive question, and he bluffs out of it with his normal bragging about how much money he has, how he went to the best schools etc. All of which are irrelevant to the question being asked.

The difference between Trump and Palin is that Palin would try to actually answer the question, and then bad things would happen. Trump's supporters are just as ill-informed as he is, so they're just foaming with love no matter whatever comes out of Donald's mouth.

Carson? LOFL.

Why mention Palin? She never said that quote.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Why mention Palin? She never said that quote.
Close enough. She said something along the lines of "You can see Russia from parts of Alaska". This was in the context of her experience in foreign policy.
Well, I can see the Medical College of Wisconsin. That does not make me qualified to be a brain surgeon!

oldngray

nowhere special
Close enough. She said something along the lines of "You can see Russia from parts of Alaska". This was in the context of her experience in foreign policy.
Well, I can see the Medical College of Wisconsin. That does not make me qualified to be a brain surgeon!

Still a misquote of an accurate statement Palin made.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Close enough isn't good enough.....is that what you tell your dispatcher?
Here's the actual quote and circumstance.....

The basis for the line was Governor Palin's 11 September 2008 appearance on ABC News, her first major interview after being tapped as the vice-presidential nominee. During that appearance, interviewer Charles Gibson asked her what insight she had gained from living so close to Russia, and she responded: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":

Where's the misinformation and lies??

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

The basis for the line was Governor Palin's 11 September 2008 appearance on ABC News, her first major interview after being tapped as the vice-presidential nominee. During that appearance, interviewer Charles Gibson asked her what insight she had gained from living so close to Russia, and she responded: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":

No misinformation or lies, just a stupid statement.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump leads Democrat Hillary Clinton head-to-head, according to a new poll released Friday.

The poll by SurveyUSA finds that matched up directly, Trump garners 45 percent to Clinton’s 40 percent.

In other head-to-head matchups, Trump beats out Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) by 44 percent to 40 percent; Vice President Joe Biden by 44 percent to 42 percent; and former Vice President Al Gore by 44 percent to 41 percent.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-trump-beats-hillary-head-to-head/ar-AAdXQUs

You do REALIZE, that the numbers only add up to 85 and NOT 100 right?

These SLANT polls by groups like Survey USA leave out the OTHER choices given in the poll that TAKE AWAY from the total of votes.

If the poll was actually HEAD TO HEAD, the total would equal 100.

Math can be funny, but then, so is watching someone placing up a dishonest poll.

TOS.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

When my dispatcher asks for an ETA, they get the same answer everyday. Could be within a few minutes, but usually off by a few hours.
The actual quote may be accurate. Listen to the whole interview once. That was her foreign policy experience. She is/was a maroon.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Mission Accomplished!

Sportello

Banned
I got two wrong. US military budget and I wasn't sure who Hamaki was.
Hamaki was my wrong answer. Of course I don't know who that Argus guy is either. I only knew the military budget because I looked it up a few days ago in the thread referencing medical R&D.

That's what I like about this place, it makes me think before I say something absurd. I wish it had the same effect on everyone.

wkmac

Hamaki was my wrong answer. Of course I don't know who that Argus guy is either. I only knew the military budget because I looked it up a few days ago in the thread referencing medical R&D.

That's what I like about this place, it makes me think before I say something absurd. I wish it had the same effect on everyone.

Not the first post would ever get posted if that were the case. Only thing in here would be dust and cobwebs!

;)

Continuing, Economist Paul Krugman is giving Trump a heads up on his economics.

Trump Is Right on Economics