trump 2016

BrownArmy

Great read - especially illuminating are the comments to the article.

I get NYT paper edition on Sunday only , so I have unlimited access to their website - if you're not a subscriber, I hear that there's a limit on the number of articles you can read per month.

I also hear clearing your browser cookies resets that limit.

Can't remember where I picked that up...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A mysterious advocacy group is targeting Republican front runner Donald J. Trump in a new online attack ad, the Washington Free Beacon has learned exclusively.

The ad, produced by the outside spending group Golf Cart Veterans for Truth, takes aim at Trump over his alleged cheating habits on the golf course, as detailed in a recent Washington Post report.

Yet no one reports on any games played by the potus .

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Texas Governor Rick Perry has suspended his campaign.
image.jpg

newfie

I don't think Trump is God, but he certainly does. If he were ever to be elected his narcissism might convince him that he really was holy.

Mr. Trump certainly has a healthy share of Narcissism at the same time he has not cornered the market on that quality. He is a refreshing change from the typical politician. Hillary is possibly the extreme opposite of a free speaking trump. she is so robotic when reading her cue cards we even have to wait for the pause when the cue cards are changed. I actually enjoy going back to view her appearance in front of congress , her unscripted screaming was a refreshing change for her. Its interesting seeing the fdx guy defending the liberals . I guess Fred S tells you guys who to support?

wkmac

So Trump criticizes Carson, Fiorina, Jindel. Carson criticizes Trump as does Fiorina and Jindel. Christie and Paul criticize each other and Graham jumps on Trump and Paul and then Trump jumps on Graham. Hillary criticizes Trump as does Sanders and Trump criticizes Hillary and Sanders back.

In other words, all the candidates are criticizing all the other candidates. Therefore I've concluded that all the criticisms are completely correct.

10 point

So Trump criticizes Carson, Fiorina, Jindel. Carson criticizes Trump as does Fiorina and Jindel. Christie and Paul criticize each other and Graham jumps on Trump and Paul and then Trump jumps on Graham. Hillary criticizes Trump as does Sanders and Trump criticizes Hillary and Sanders back.

In other words, all the candidates are criticizing all the other candidates. Therefore I've concluded that all the criticisms are completely correct.
Wut?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Mr. Trump certainly has a healthy share of Narcissism at the same time he has not cornered the market on that quality. He is a refreshing change from the typical politician. Hillary is possibly the extreme opposite of a free speaking trump. she is so robotic when reading her cue cards we even have to wait for the pause when the cue cards are changed. I actually enjoy going back to view her appearance in front of congress , her unscripted screaming was a refreshing change for her. Its interesting seeing the fdx guy defending the liberals . I guess Fred S tells you guys who to support?

Fred is a hard core Republican, but he spreads the wealth amongst both parties. In other words, he covers his bases.

It's always interesting seeing UPS unionized workers supporting the GOP, whose political platform is built on killing unions and strengthening the aristocracy.

Do you even realize what you're doing?