trump 2016

wkmac

one more economic collapse or terrorist attack, and america will be a fascist country.

In a certain POV I would agree with that. As empires begin to erode and cracks in the foundation appear, fear becomes a powerful and necessary tool as a means to maintain order.

newfie

In a certain POV I would agree with that. As empires begin to erode and cracks in the foundation appear, fear becomes a powerful and necessary tool as a means to maintain order.

Fear mongering at its best. This country is surviving Obama it will prevail.

rickyb

Why cant people just vote for who they feel is the right candidate, and not which party they're from?

Just to add to your racist post. Unless someone keeps running buses from homes to voting areas in minority neighborhoods, I dont see minorities dominating anything.

no in this case TOS is right. old white republicans are becoming a minority And trump is of a dubious moral character. trump also said the black protestors that got beat up at one of his rallies `deserved it``. but TOS` faith in democrats is misplaced. both parties have sold out to corporate interests. the only difference is how quick they fall to their knees. so democrats are a least worst evil.

you have to know the candidate to make sure they are not part of the majority of politicians who are under corporate rule.

newfie

no in this case TOS is right. old white republicans are becoming a minority

upload_2015-12-9_16-3-10.png

Be careful , you're starting to sound like TOS.

newfie

And trump is of a dubious moral character.

have you met Hillary?

trump also said the black protestors that got beat up at one of his rallies `deserved it``.

not true , which now puts your 'dubious moral character" in question

but TOS` faith in democrats is misplaced. both parties have sold out to corporate interests.

Oh oh , he's wavering to the other side now .

the only difference is how quick they fall to their knees. so democrats are a least worst evil.

how do you measure the rate of falling to ones knee's? Have you met Hillary? no one has fallen quicker.
As you bash trump ask yourself out of Trump and Hillary , which one is taking money from wall street and big corporations?

you have to know the candidate to make sure they are not part of the majority of politicians who are under corporate rule.

My point exactly . Keep learning.

upload_2015-12-9_16-10-24.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
1993 Golden Venture Runs Aground
The Golden Venture, carrying 286 Chinese immigrants, runs aground off the coast of Queens. The newly elected Clinton administration, fearful that this may spark similar flows of immigrants, orders them transported to detention centers in local jails -- the vast majority to York County, PA.

Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act and the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act
President Clinton signed the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act, which made deportation mandatory for all legal permanent residents sentenced to a year or more for "aggravated felonies," "moral turpitude" or controlled substances. This act, along with the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, made deportation of legal non-residents much faster and more frequent by considering increasingly minor criminal offenses automatically deportable.

This act also doubled the U.S. Border Patrol to 10,000 agents over five years and mandated the construction of fences at the most heavily trafficked areas of the U.S.-Mexico border. Congress also approved a pilot program to check the immigration status of job applicants.

Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act
President Clinton signed a welfare reform bill that cut many social programs and benefits for immigrants. Legal immigrants lost their right to food stamps and Supplemental Security Income (a program for older, blind, and disabled people). Illegal immigrants became ineligible for virtually all federal and state benefits except emergency medical care, immunization programs, and disaster relief .

1997 Golden Venture Presidential Pardon
President Clinton pardons 53 Golden Venture survivors after they had been in jail for 42 months, but does not give them legal status.

klein

Für Meno :)
I don't want to sound racist nor facist, but what Donald said, I actually said the same after 9/11. Just keep them out until things can be figured out!
The sad part is , taking down Saddam & Gaddafi, those that kept the middle east under control was a HUGE mistake.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Trump-Backed Unfunded Mayor Dunks Donor-Fueled ‘Community Organizer’ In Maine

A Donald Trump-supporting incumbent mayor will remain in office for a third term as mayor of this small Maine city of 36,000, which has been deluged in recent years with thousands of Muslim Somali immigrants.
Robert Macdonald, a 68-year-old Republican, was outspent 15-1 by Ben Chin, a 30-year-old community organizer on the payroll of a large local leftist political group, the Maine People’s Alliance.
Macdonald got 4,398 votes to Chin’s 3,826 – a 53-47 percent margin – despite having no website, no Facebook page, no campaign headquarters or telephone number and no organized election day get-out-the-vote effort.
Macdonald held no victory celebration after he was declared the winner around 9:15 p.m. The Bangor Daily News reported that his wife “reluctantly” allowed a reporter and photographer into his house to get a statement from the mayor, who the paper said was already in his pajamas.

“Not pajamas,” the mayor corrected yesterday. “My sweatpants.”

rickyb

And trump is of a dubious moral character.

have you met Hillary?

trump also said the black protestors that got beat up at one of his rallies `deserved it``.

not true , which now puts your 'dubious moral character" in question

but TOS` faith in democrats is misplaced. both parties have sold out to corporate interests.

Oh oh , he's wavering to the other side now .

the only difference is how quick they fall to their knees. so democrats are a least worst evil.

how do you measure the rate of falling to ones knee's? Have you met Hillary? no one has fallen quicker.
As you bash trump ask yourself out of Trump and Hillary , which one is taking money from wall street and big corporations?

My point exactly . Keep learning.

View attachment 62174

yea i used to think trump was better than hillary, but im not sure now. either of them will be bad for america.

look up what david cay johnston, ralph nader, or chirs hedges said about trump. you can also look at his tv shows and what does that say about him.

ultimately america will need a social movement to get on the right track again. we dont want to put too much emphasis on people in high places, and forget that true changes derives from people down below when they are organized and making people in power afraid.

newfie

yea i used to think trump was better than hillary, but im not sure now. either of them will be bad for america.

look up what david cay johnston, ralph nader, or chirs hedges said about trump. you can also look at his tv shows and what does that say about him.

ultimately america will need a social movement to get on the right track again. we dont want to put too much emphasis on people in high places, and forget that true changes derives from people down below when they are organized and making people in power afraid.

I don't let others tell me what to think especially liberal extremists who have lost touch with reality.

Trumps philosophy will keep americans safe and has a better chance of keeping the bad guys out.

Clinton had a dereliction of duty that got good americans killed . She will adopt the Obama policy and push refugee's with terrorists mixed in through the vetting process.

Trumps argument is to slow that process down until we figure out how the terrorist got into this country without detection.

summarize it and there is no urgency to get those terrorist into this country. The middle east has options they have not exercised to care for those refugee's.

in light of this Pakistani she devil sneaking into this country there is however an urgency to find out who else has snuck in and who else is planning to kill innocent americans.

Obama and Clinton do not see the protection of us and our families as an urgency in fact their answer is to take my right to defend my family away from me.

rickyb

I don't let others tell me what to think especially liberal extremists who have lost touch with reality.

Trumps philosophy will keep americans safe and has a better chance of keeping the bad guys out.

Clinton had a dereliction of duty that got good americans killed . She will adopt the Obama policy and push refugee's with terrorists mixed in through the vetting process.

Trumps argument is to slow that process down until we figure out how the terrorist got into this country without detection.

summarize it and there is no urgency to get those terrorist into this country. The middle east has options they have not exercised to care for those refugee's.

in light of this Pakistani she devil sneaking into this country there is however an urgency to find out who else has snuck in and who else is planning to kill innocent americans.

Obama and Clinton do not see the protection of us and our families as an urgency in fact their answer is to take my right to defend my family away from me.

the extremists are the ones in power.

the reason there are so many terrorists who want revenge on america is because america blows up the world; which btw is a terrorist act. the american government has more money, more weapons, and commits acts of terrorism more frequently than any of these little groups weve been told to be afraid of.

so if you want to be safe, or make your country a better place, you need only look in the mirror.