Trump Betrayed by Pecker?

bbsam

Staff member
I think you give Trump too little credit, just like they’ve done multiple times in the past.

They will find a bigger molotov cocktail than Trump to throw through Washington’s window.
Article 5 Convention of States.

Impeaching Trump will just prove how entrenched the bureaucracy really is, how hopeless it is to put someone in there that wants to tear down the leviathan past generations have created.
No. You’re talking about a very vocal minority of the voting public.

I’d love to see the “revolt” Trump thinks would happen if he’s impeached.

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump’s not going to be impeached, relax, he just won’t be re-elected.

Don’t get such a hard-on about Article 5, that could go either way.
I hope he is. I don’t think he will be either. The political ramifications would be too great.

As for being re-elected, that depends. If Dems run a well known radical like Pocahontas, I’d see that chance as very high for re election.

bbsam

Staff member
I hope he is. I don’t think he will be either. The political ramifications would be too great.

As for being re-elected, that depends. If Dems run a well known radical like Pocahontas, I’d see that chance as very high for re election.
You seem a bit fired up tonight.

newfie

I’m still not worried about any of this. Impeaching Trump will be the equivalent of cutting a head off a hydra.

Right wingers need a reason to panic and get their :censored2: together at the voting booths.

America need to see how extreme the left is becoming, maybe we deserve 4 more years of being ruled by the coastal elites before we wake up and start undoing the damage.

Article five Convention of states.

I think or at least hope most of America has become horrified at how combative our politicians have become

newfie

I wish they were more combative, someone needs to cane Chuck Schumer.

whats sad is The Trump group has done a lot of good for new York and new York city. his business has created a lot of economic activity for the city that has benifited it for decades. They loved and adored Trump and his company until politics became involved.

now look at New Yorkers going overboard to try to destroy him.

our tax dollars are paying for politicians to fight like kindergartners.

vantexan

whats sad is The Trump group has done a lot of good for new York and new York city. his business has created a lot of economic activity for the city that has benifited it for decades. They loved and adored Trump and his company until politics became involved.

Ingrates. They'd like him a lot more if he was throwing money at them.

bbsam

Staff member
I wish they were more combative, someone needs to cane Chuck Schumer.

Ingrates. They'd like him a lot more if he was throwing money at them.

If I remember correctly, the tax bill was particularly harsh on New York.

newfie

im sure the trump organization still is. its all political now. The NY DA is throwing around immunity like candy hoping to find something.

I'm surprised they didn't try this route before he was elected. I guess they didn't expect him to win.