Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

oldngray

nowhere special
Durbin is certainly a hack.

And resources is not the same as funds. If there was a request was it denied ? And where is a link to it having anything to do with Comey being fired?

Sportello

Ok, I'm just thinking out loud, but didn't Clapper basically say that Sessions had been unmasked when he testified 5/8?
The next day, the head of the investigation is fired?

There sure are a lot on coincidences when it comes to Trump associates and Russians.

oldngray

nowhere special
I saw articles claiming the reason Comey was fired was because he refused to reveal who did unmasking in the surveillance scandal but I saw nothing about Sessions.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I saw articles claiming the reason Comey was fired was because he refused to reveal who did unmasking in the surveillance scandal but I saw nothing about Sessions.
yes he refused to investigate Obama and his spying, expect Susan rice to be forced to testify in some way

Jkloc420

there are so many investigation going on at once, the most people are going to get out of this is some low level person getting screwed over. The way you can tell is republicans are not freaking out. They already know

oldngray

nowhere special
Attention all D's , today's special word is context .

Definition of CONTEXT

Youre-Welcome.png

Jkloc420

Flynn is being investigated for other things dating back to him working in the Obama administration

Jkloc420

a counter intelligence investigation isn't a criminal investigation. Either charge him or move on