Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
aetna just fully pulled out of Obama care by the way

Last edited by a moderator:

oldngray

nowhere special
Good article but I have learned from experience that Politico is not a good source for reliable reporting.
This is all mainly conjecture or as Trump calls it Fake News.
It is however, believable.

More plausible than believable. It could happen!

Opinions and speculation instead of facts.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
More plausible than believable. It could happen!

Opinions and speculation instead of facts.

splitting hairs.jpg

It will be fine

at least now were going to get the needed investigation into Obama's unmasking. Seeing how Comey was blocking it
There is literally not a single person outside of the conservative media that thinks the unmasking is an issue. Everyone that has ever been in government has said it was routine.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Comey may not have been blocking but was certainly stalling and refusing to cooperate. I think he was more concerned with his own power games than doing the job he was being paid to do.
I can't believe it took so long ... I remember conjecturing that Comey had something on Trump was the reason he was not fired 3 months ago.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
There is literally not a single person outside of the conservative media that thinks the unmasking is an issue. Everyone that has ever been in government has said it was routine.
depends if it was used for political purposes, which is why she needs to testify, which gowdy said he would subpoena her

Catatonic

Nine Lives
No ... that person(s) will wind up going to jail.
There is nothing about Trump/Russia that is criminal in nature other than possibly Flynn.