Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
here is what I know. Liberals, established republicans, main street media do not and will not ever figure out how to deal with Trump. He does things they don't expect and at unexpected times. They have no clue and it is wonderful

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Here's Trump meeting with his pals today, they sure do look happy!
By the way this meeting was closed to US media, these pictures are courtesy of the Russian Embassy:
GettyImages_681529392.0.jpg

C_edO7vVYAEcmzu.jpg

Jkloc420

I know one person who is pissed off about this. John McCain who happens to be good friends with Comey. Also McCain happens to be the one who gave Comey the dossier. If you notice McCain casted a deciding vote today on a bill. McCain an established Republican. Warning shots have been fired

Jkloc420

Here's Trump meeting with his pals today, they sure do look happy!
By the way this meeting was closed to US media, these pictures are courtesy of the Russian Embassy:
GettyImages_681529392.0.jpg

C_edO7vVYAEcmzu.jpg
now do Obama's audio about being more flexiable

oldngray

nowhere special
I know one person who is :censored2: off about this. John McCain who happens to be good friends with Comey. Also McCain happens to be the one who gave Comey the dossier. If you notice McCain casted a deciding vote today on a bill. McCain an established Republican. Warning shots have been fired

McCain paid Chris Steele to get dirt on Trump. Steele produced the dossier which was never confirmed by any other source and is what the supposed collusion allegations are based on.

oldngray

nowhere special
I know one person who is :censored2: off about this. John McCain who happens to be good friends with Comey. Also McCain happens to be the one who gave Comey the dossier. If you notice McCain casted a deciding vote today on a bill. McCain an established Republican. Warning shots have been fired

McCain is a RINO who is more Democrat than Republican. His highest priority has always been himself.

Jkloc420

McCain paid Chris Steele to get dirt on Trump. Steele produced the dossier which was never confirmed by any other source and is what the supposed collusion allegations are based on.
that's the point it should be pretty easy to prove collusion, after 8 months they haven't, it isn't there.

Jkloc420

People think Trump is fighting democrats, he isn't. Democrats got destroyed in the election, they have no power. This is a fight between Trump and established republicans