Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m not sure.

Is it wrong to counter protest the KKK and white supremacists? Is that hating America? I google ANTIFA, and while I don’t agree with their violence, I do think it’s important to have a very vocal and unified opposition to the groups the protest against.

I don’t even see how anyone could disagree with that position.
Google a little more friend.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m not sure.

Is it wrong to counter protest the KKK and white supremacists? Is that hating America? I google ANTIFA, and while I don’t agree with their violence, I do think it’s important to have a very vocal and unified opposition to the groups the protest against.

This is like me saying look the White Supremacists love the American flag, how can anyone disagree with that position?

El Correcto

god is dead
Hmmm. They must not exist then.
While I don’t support the Klan violence I do agree there needs to be someone counter protesting the Nation of Islam and supporting our flag.

Lmao this level of stupidity. C’mon Sam, google them, learn friend, learn what left wing extremism looks like.

bbsam

Staff member
While I don’t support the Klan violence I do agree there needs to be someone counter protesting the Nation of Islam and supporting our flag.

Lmao this level of stupidity. C’mon Sam, google them, learn friend, learn what left wing extremism looks like.
If you googled them you already know they aren’t even an organization.

I actually like their old slogan of taking on white supremacists

“We go where they go.”

So if you believe there needs to be those standing up against the Nation of Islam, do there also need to be those standing up against the Klan...even if you don’t know any of them?

C’mon. You’re almost there. I know you tried to muddy the water by bringing in the Nation of Islam, but if you truly believe that...

vantexan

I’m not sure.

But violence is their main objective. If they were just holding rallies that's one thing but it seems they want to be violent.

El Correcto

god is dead
If you googled them you already know they aren’t even an organization.

I actually like their old slogan of taking on white supremacists

“We go where they go.”

So if you believe there needs to be those standing up against the Nation of Islam, do there also need to be those standing up against the Klan...even if you don’t know any of them?

C’mon. You’re almost there. I know you tried to muddy the water by bringing in the Nation of Islam, but if you truly believe that...
lmao. Modern white supremacist terrorists are part of a leaderless resistance similar to antifa with over arching ideology connecting seemingly random groups of people.

C’mon Sam it doesn’t take much thought in condemning violent terrorists.

bbsam

Staff member
lmao. Modern white supremacist terrorists are part of a leaderless resistance similar to antifa with over arching ideology connecting seemingly random groups of people.

C’mon Sam it doesn’t take much thought in condemning violent terrorists.
“We go where they go”

Is that a problem?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
TLDR.... antifa is #RussianCollusion and #RightWingTalkingPoints
Its a bunch of liberal losers.
Some of them are violent anarchists.

A big part of why right wing nuts make such a big deal about them is because Russia flooded social media with hysteria about them... And conservatives are a scared bunch by nature.

They're anarchists ffs, what are you scared of? By principle they won't be organized enough to be a problem.

bbsam

Staff member
No you’re proving the point I was making by bringing them up and I appreciate it.
I think we’re bringing up the same point that you brought up with the Nation of Islam and those who stand against them.

Could be these rat bastards serve a purpose.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think we’re bringing up the same point that you brought up with the Nation of Islam and those who stand against them.

Could be these rat bastards serve a purpose.
I don’t believe the klan serves any meaningful purpose in our society. You sincerely believe antifa does. Very sad Sam, thanks for proving my point about liberal bias not condemning radical hate.

bbsam

Staff member
I don’t believe the klan serves any meaningful purpose in our society. You sincerely believe antifa does. Very sad Sam, thanks for proving my point about liberal bias not condemning radical hate.
You said that the klan was needed to stand up against the likes of the Nation of Islam.

Stop living up to your screen name.