Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah, they're real sweethearts.
Can you tell the class about them?

@Box Ox doesnt seem to know anything. He knows that they’re violent bad left wing folks which is all I know about them as well.

According to the Donald, there must be good people in there, cuz they’re on both sides. But nobody seems to know anything about them.

vantexan

@Box Ox doesnt seem to know anything. He knows that they’re violent bad left wing folks which is all I know about them as well.

According to the Donald, there must be good people in there, cuz they’re on both sides. But nobody seems to know anything about them.
Seriously, you weren't aware of Antifa? The anti-fascists who are more fascist than anyone they're supposed to be against? The ones who smash windows and destroy cars? The ones who recently attacked a gay reporter and put him in the hospital? The ones who wear all black and hide their faces? Let's go to an Antifa rally and sit around drinking tea with our pinkies in the air. Not!

bbsam

Staff member
Seriously, you weren't aware of Antifa? The anti-fascists who are more fascist than anyone they're supposed to be against? The ones who smash windows and destroy cars? The ones who recently attacked a gay reporter and put him in the hospital? The ones who wear all black and hide their faces? Let's go to an Antifa rally and sit around drinking tea with our pinkies in the air. Not!
Well according to google, seems they were mainly in Europe until 2014/15. So, no. I don’t know a lot about them.

What are they? Like the IRA Or Black Panthers Or Michigan Militia?

bbsam

Staff member
So ANTIFA and the KKK both hate gays? If the black on their faces or is it like a really dirty KKK hood?

El Correcto

god is dead
Antifa hysteria was pushed very hard by the social media accounts linked to Russian troll farms.

TLDR.... antifa is #RussianCollusion and #RightWingTalkingPoints

bbsam

Staff member
You people are sick in the head, can’t even condemn terrorist attacks... why do y’all hate America?
I’m not sure.

Is it wrong to counter protest the KKK and white supremacists? Is that hating America? I google ANTIFA, and while I don’t agree with their violence, I do think it’s important to have a very vocal and unified opposition to the groups the protest against.

I don’t even see how anyone could disagree with that position.

El Correcto

god is dead
i condem US govt terrorism acts all the time.

where the :censored2:s my medal of freedom????
upload_2019-8-21_21-22-49.jpeg

Obama gave it to creepy joe.