Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies

floridays

@moreluck, don't worry about the body, I paid homage to a hero of yours and mine, the last sentence is for you and other Reaganites.

That is golden.
I have to say, to remain true to myself and what I require from myself to give my best effort at seeking truth, I'd like to see Hitler's supposed words before I affix them to those of that group and that pencil neck specifically.

I don't deny, I like Ronnie, trust but verify.

It will be fine

You know we’re never going to play your little intellectual masturbation game. You’re nowhere near the professor you like to play and you refuse to ever use rational points of logic.

I mean to even suggest that NFL players at their size and speed could even survive a season today shows how out of touch you are with reality.
28220A25-D730-4A55-A286-EA064328C961.png

708FFEB8-2042-40DC-B2DB-AEB1F098B2A2.jpeg

2nd round WRs 1981 and today.

floridays

You know we’re never going to play your little intellectual masturbation game. You’re nowhere near the professor you like to play and you refuse to ever use rational points of logic.

I mean to even suggest that NFL players at their size and speed could even survive a season today shows how out of touch you are with reality.
I love the way you dodge the issue "at bar" to throw out a legal term.
Fact is a judge would reign you in. Exactly why do you try to change the argument? We were discussing the SPLC and you throw in the NFL.
When I offer something of the sort, and I frequently do, it is as an illustration, to draw a picture for the less inclined to mental gymnastics.
Less equipped mentally, you got that?
You throw in the NFL or whatever off the wall
bsbullf.gif
to try and get me off the scent.

This dog don't hunt like that, I pursue until I tree you or get tired, or don't give a :poop: anymore. I really do like you Sammy.

"Ok, you had your water break, glad you had time to think of the NFL."

It might work something like this:

"I know this is not your statement, you do seem to support the mission, we do have your testimony in an earlier conveyance.
Exactly what is your interpretation of this statement,

And it still tends to emphasize splashy cases that are sure to draw national attention. The most notable, when I was there, was a lawsuit to remove a Ten Commandments monument that was brazenly placed in the main lobby of the Alabama Supreme Court building, just across the street from S.P.L.C. headquarters, by Roy Moore, who was then the state’s chief justice. Like the S.P.L.C.’s well-publicized 2017 lawsuit against Andrew Anglin, the neo-Nazi publisher of the Daily Stormer, it was a vintage example of the center’s central strategy: taking on cases guaranteed to make headlines and inflame the far right while demonstrating to potential donors that the center has not only all the right enemies but also the grit and know-how to take them down.

bbsam

Staff member
I love the way you dodge the issue "at bar" to throw out a legal term.
Fact is a judge would reign you in. Exactly why do you try to change the argument? We were discussing the SPLC and you throw in the NFL.
When I offer something of the sort, and I frequently do, it is as an illustration, to draw a picture for the less inclined to mental gymnastics.
Less equipped mentally, you got that?
You throw in the NFL or whatever off the wall View attachment 260755 to try and get me off the scent.

This dog don't hunt like that, I pursue until I tree you or get tired, or don't give a :poop: anymore. I really do like you Sammy.

"Ok, you had your water break, glad you had time to think of the NFL."

It might work something like this:

"I know this is not your statement, you do seem to support the mission, we do have your testimony in an earlier conveyance.
Exactly what is your interpretation of this statement,

And it still tends to emphasize splashy cases that are sure to draw national attention. The most notable, when I was there, was a lawsuit to remove a Ten Commandments monument that was brazenly placed in the main lobby of the Alabama Supreme Court building, just across the street from S.P.L.C. headquarters, by Roy Moore, who was then the state’s chief justice. Like the S.P.L.C.’s well-publicized 2017 lawsuit against Andrew Anglin, the neo-Nazi publisher of the Daily Stormer, it was a vintage example of the center’s central strategy: taking on cases guaranteed to make headlines and inflame the far right while demonstrating to potential donors that the center has not only all the right enemies but also the grit and know-how to take them down.
Nope. The NFL season is upon us. I think about it almost more than I think about work until at least thanksgiving. Especially when the Bears are good and this year they look to be great.

floridays

Nope. The NFL season is upon us. I think about it almost more than I think about work until at least thanksgiving. Especially when the Bears are good and this year they look to be great.

Sammy we don't agree on much, I do appreciate a Man that stands by his convictions however.

You pull for your Bears, I expect to pull my hair out over my Packers.

You're a good guy, I like ya. Hell I married my wife and we hate each other so you got that goin for you :thumbup1:.
Take care my friend :thumbup::thumbup1:

floridays

Stop hating your blackness.
I'm a human, my pigmentation is darker.
Pigmentation does not control my brain.
The brain is foremost, skin is a covering of a human.

Nothing more, nothing less.
I roll like that.

Sorry if I irritate some for my way of thinking.

floridays

Want to Defend Civil Liberties? Don’t Look to the ACLU.
I used to like them a lot, they are on the downhill slope into regressivism.
I didn't read it, I don't have to, I understand the law firm exactly like I know the underwear I'll put on in the morning.

You wrong are caught in a conundrum they are the greatest advocate for your chosen lifestyle, exactly where will the master servant relationship end?
Nice to hear you have withdrawn, exactly why were you tied to them, why do you retract currently?
Just a question.

Only questions, I was trained to ask questions.

El Correcto

god is dead
I didn't read it, I don't have to, I understand the law firm exactly like I know the underwear I'll put on in the morning.

You wrong are caught in a conundrum they are the greatest advocate for your chosen lifestyle, exactly where will the master servant relationship end?
Nice to hear you have withdrawn, exactly why were you tied to them, why do you retract currently?
Just a question.

Only questions, I was trained to ask questions.
I don’t think you understand my position on them.

floridays

I don’t think you understand my position on them.
I think I did, you used to like them, now based on further enlightenment you don't so much.

Just based on what I've seen here.

Before you presented, I'll assume you liked the ferocity that the ALCU promoted supposed "freedoms" of the gay and whatever they moniker themselves with and the anti-religion crowd.

I have no other basis to make this assumption, it's strictly determined on where you stand on those issues.

If I'm incorrect exactly why are you leaving them or exactly what was the reason for the change of mind.

This is no attack, it's a legitimate question. I'm curious, there was a time that I wanted to practice under the ACLU tent.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think I did, you used to like them, now based on further enlightenment you don't so much.

Just based on what I've seen here.

Before you presented, I'll assume you liked the ferocity that the ALCU promoted supposed "freedoms" of the gay and whatever they moniker themselves with and the anti-religion crowd.

I have no other basis to make this assumption, it's strictly determined on where you stand on those issues.

If I'm incorrect exactly why are you leaving them or exactly what was the reason for the change of mind.

This is no attack, it's a legitimate question. I'm curious, there was a time that I wanted to practice under the ACLU tent.
I liked the aclu because they support freedom.
They are lowering their standards.
Not everything is about being a homo, Jesus freak.

floridays

I liked the aclu because they support freedom.
They are lowering their standards.
Not everything is about being a homo, Jesus freak.
Well, you missed that one, exactly what has the ACLU done to speak for "religious freedom" You say they supported freedom, exactly how have they supported anything in the realm of religion?
Are those affected not citizens whose freedoms need support at appeal, or even the trial level?

I mentioned two distinct things, that may be intertwined and are regularly.
I knew I pushed the right button, target hit center mass, those issues remain, exactly why are you leaving the ACLU camp.... genius?

No Jesus freak, simply bought, simply redeemed. I'm more worthless than you.

Back to the point, exactly why are you leaving the ACLU or walking away from your previous lofty thoughts of them. Don't be a petunia, I have already stated I wanted to work for them.