Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies

bbsam

Staff member
The New Black Panther Party is a virulently racist and antisemitic organization whose leaders have encouraged violence against whites, Jews and law enforcement officers. ... Founded in Dallas, the group portrays itself as a militant, modern-day expression of the black power movement.

Sound like Fascists so they must be left-wingers.
I believe they are left wing.

Explain it to @floridays

They certainly do, as stated here:

Hatewatch is a blog that monitors and exposes the activities of the American radical right.

If not why the need to affix the "radical right" label?

Why isn't the stated their stated purpose to monitor and expose activities of American "hate" groups, as they define hate of course?

We understand, the narrative is only the right hates, and by definition if you hate you are on the right. The left is the extension of the flower power movement of the 1960's.

I understand the messaging.

bbsam

Staff member
Again your problem is with absolutes.
Black or White.

Very few absolutes in life. Especially when no time is taken to investigate the other side.
I simply responded to your article claiming that the SPLC has no credibility.

Do they or don’t they?

bbsam

Staff member

El Correcto

god is dead
I simply responded to your article claiming that the SPLC has no credibility.

Do they or don’t they?
They are being sued by everyone, they have lost a lot of their top leadership including the president or ceo.

It’s was a good organization similar to the ACLU, both have become nothing more than regressive think tanks.

bbsam

Staff member
as much as an extremely biased left wing organization can have

They are being sued by everyone, they have lost a lot of their top leadership including the president or ceo.

It’s was a good organization similar to the ACLU, both have become nothing more than regressive think tanks.

Could you guys please get on the same page?

So if their depiction of the NBPP credible or not?

floridays

I believe they are left wing.

Explain it to @floridays
Nice try. You misrepresented my claim.
I didn't say what I thought, I only relayed the SPLC definition of their work, their mission.
Their target is clearly stated and they clearly label their target and use the words RADICAL RIGHT.

I was going somewhere but I cannot go there until you understand the basics.
You sam, you personally open this page and tell us all exactly what it says directly under the word, in large font, Hatewatch.

I don't need someone attempting to make me look like an idiot, I satisfy that task supremely on my own.

Spit it out, it won't kill you.

When you do we can move on to my next point. It will not be earth shattering, it will however expose exactly how the left manipulates a message.

floridays

A disenchanted young man seeing the inner workings of a large legal business operation. Stunning.
Intellectual dishonesty on your part if that is what you took away from the article.
Your type never ceases to amaze me, you clowns had Trump in prison before he'd spent 100 days in office, conjuring up all types of felonies, sedition, and treason, all on unfounded "facts."

In this article a guy lifts the shades slightly, and you refuse to consider he may be allowing a little sunlight through the shades to expose a legal fraud, a scam for donations from legitimately concerned citizens.

If you are equipped, we can argue the attributes and purpose of Southern Poverty Law Center as founded and currently.

bbsam

Staff member
Nice try. You misrepresented my claim.
I didn't say what I thought, I only relayed the SPLC definition of their work, their mission.
Their target is clearly stated and they clearly label their target and use the words RADICAL RIGHT.

I was going somewhere but I cannot go there until you understand the basics.
You sam, you personally open this page and tell us all exactly what it says directly under the word, in large font, Hatewatch.

I don't need someone attempting to make me look like an idiot, I satisfy that task supremely on my own.

Spit it out, it won't kill you.

When you do we can move on to my next point. It will not be earth shattering, it will however expose exactly how the left manipulates a message.
Yes. You look like an idiot because you don’t go in depth. You look at the title, byline, and ignore the material.

bbsam

Staff member
Intellectual dishonesty on your part if that is what you took away from the article.
Your type never ceases to amaze me, you clowns had Trump in prison before he'd spent 100 days in office, conjuring up all types of felonies, sedition, and treason, all on unfounded "facts."

In this article a guy lifts the shades slightly, and you refuse to consider he may be allowing a little sunlight through the shades to expose a legal fraud, a scam for donations from legitimately concerned citizens.

If you are equipped, we can argue the attributes and purpose of Southern Poverty Law Center as founded and currently.
Really? Everything you point at goes on every day in every corporation, and in every single government. Only when they get caught do they “move on”. Not even the president and his administration are devoid of it.

You, however, will defend the bastards. I see them leave and say, “good riddance”.

floridays

You are very charitable, gracious if you will.

Both are no more than legal divisions of leftist thought. Neither will move in support of any plaintiff, respondent or defendant at appeal if it does not suit their political stance.
I challenge any one to review briefs either have offered. Judge exactly for yourself where they stand.

Bold statement by myself, I understand. My challenge to any that disagrees, do your homework, then come to me, I've already submitted my work, I finished the course. I do love to argue however.:thumbup1:

floridays

Yes. You look like an idiot because you don’t go in depth. You look at the title, byline, and ignore the material.
I read every single word.
Exactly the guy was disillusioned, he found they were hypocrites and liars.
Do you really want to go there, I'd welcome you to take the walk with me.
I actually have experience with the SPLC, more concisely two lawyers from the firm. Don't kid yourself they are a Law Firm, they are not a non-profit beyond IRS designation.

floridays

I take that as a compliment coming from a guy that generally speaking wipes his nose while he's on the toilet when he meant to wipe his ass.

I love being taken as an idiot, I place you one step closer to the trap. I get enjoyment when I see a guy eating his arm off to loose himself.

Line by line, lets go through the article, let's see exactly what the guy said.

You're over your head Sammy @bbsam, I'm willing to take the walk with you though.
I'm sure you're the best at what you do, I'm marginally acceptable at what I did for a time, nonetheless, you are out of your league.

Bring it.

bbsam

Staff member
I read every single word.
Exactly the guy was disillusioned, he found they were hypocrites and liars.
Do you really want to go there, I'd welcome you to take the walk with me.
I actually have experience with the SPLC, more concisely two lawyers from the firm. Don't kid yourself they are a Law Firm, they are not a non-profit beyond IRS designation.
They are a law firm. I don’t have a problem with that. Do you?

They have slimy rotten people that work for them. Ok. Any idea where we can find a true to mission, well run, scandal free organization in the US.

Don’t you friend’n say UPS either!

bbsam

Staff member
I take that as a compliment coming from a guy that generally speaking wipes his nose while he's on the toilet when he meant to wipe his ass.

I love being taken as an idiot, I place you one step closer to the trap. I get enjoyment when I see a guy eating his arm off to loose himself.

Line by line, lets go through the article, let's see exactly what the guy said.

You're over your head Sammy @bbsam, I'm willing to take the walk with you though.
I'm sure you're the best at what you do, I'm marginally acceptable at what I did for a time, nonetheless, you are out of your league.

Bring it.
You know we’re never going to play your little intellectual masturbation game. You’re nowhere near the professor you like to play and you refuse to ever use rational points of logic.

I mean to even suggest that NFL players at their size and speed could even survive a season today shows how out of touch you are with reality.