Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies

bbsam

Staff member

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So you found an article by a columnist that says they’ve lost all credibility. Well it must be true then.

So if they say that the NBPP is a hate group, do you disagree? Because, well they’ve “lost all credibility”.

Or is it just when they say something you disagree with that they’re “lost all credibility “?
But it was the Washington Post!!!!!!

floridays

So?

SPLC doesn’t discriminate based on political agenda.
They certainly do, as stated here:

Hatewatch is a blog that monitors and exposes the activities of the American radical right.

If not why the need to affix the "radical right" label?

Why isn't the stated their stated purpose to monitor and expose activities of American "hate" groups, as they define hate of course?

We understand, the narrative is only the right hates, and by definition if you hate you are on the right. The left is the extension of the flower power movement of the 1960's.

I understand the messaging.

bbsam

Staff member
They certainly do, as stated here:

Hatewatch is a blog that monitors and exposes the activities of the American radical right.

If not why the need to affix the "radical right" label?

Why isn't the stated their stated purpose to monitor and expose activities of American "hate" groups, as they define hate of course?

We understand, the narrative is only the right hates, and by definition if you hate you are on the right. The left is the extension of the flower power movement of the 1960's.

I understand the messaging.
Is the NBPP radical right?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Is the NBPP radical right?
The New Black Panther Party is a virulently racist and antisemitic organization whose leaders have encouraged violence against whites, Jews and law enforcement officers. ... Founded in Dallas, the group portrays itself as a militant, modern-day expression of the black power movement.

Sound like Fascists so they must be left-wingers.

floridays

The New Black Panther Party is a virulently racist and antisemitic organization whose leaders have encouraged violence against whites, Jews and law enforcement officers. ... Founded in Dallas, the group portrays itself as a militant, modern-day expression of the black power movement.

Sound like Fascists so they must be left-wingers.
Not according to the stated watch of the Hatewatch page, you know, the black brother of the KKK. Brothers from same mom, just different fathers.
They are right wingers, by definition of SPLC.
So this is what the SPLC says about the NBPP.

I know you say they have no credibility, but still...

New Black Panther Party
A good read for you Sam, all I ask is you have an open mind

The Reckoning of Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center

floridays

Again your problem is with absolutes.
Black or White.

Very few absolutes in life. Especially when no time is taken to investigate the other side.
For one of few times I have to disagree with you Fred, I believe life is full of absolutes.

I think you may be attacking the question from the wrong angle however, I stand to be corrected though.

If I choose to join in fully, I'll offer my angle.

I already have a post waiting in purgatory. I'm gonna give Sammy @bbsam the opportunity to read it before mods decide if my thoughts are worthwhile.
The cavity search to have a post appear is getting tiresome, I do have no one but myself to blame however.
I understand personal responsibility.
:thumbup1:.