Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies

vantexan

There are many different polls. Crying “polls are bad” is as stupid as “the media is biased.” So right in line with uneducated Republican thought.
Apparently uneducated Democrat thought includes believing the polls so much that the nominee doesn't bother to campaign in some states.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
70% of republicans believe college has a negative effect on the nation. Republicans are the party of stupid. They should be eliminated and replaced with robots to do the farming.
Typical LibTurd ... Thinks that anybody that disagrees with them should be removed from society.
Most LibTurds are Fascist so your position is expected.

dudebro

If I wanted to be a fascist leader I would make sure that all my bitches made sure that as soon as someone compared me to Hitler, they would simply insist that comparisons to Hitler negate all arguments.

Why do you internet warriors believe that? Someone made it up. Or is it that someone observed that’s what happens in internet chat?

I don't need to be a "warrior" for this, just capable of rational thought.

Comparing someone who's rude on Twitter to someone who systematically killed millions of people in the worst ways imaginable is ridiculous. If one makes that argument, all the others they make are equally suspect.

If someone has a problem with a Trump policy, fine, state the problem with that policy, it shouldn't be too hard. But as soon as they ride in with Hitler they might as well be Alex Jones.