Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
He started this fire, tell Billy Joel to write the final verse.

It's funny ... the people on the right felt as ambivalent about Obama as the left feels about Trump.
There's a world of difference in the way each side expressed their outrage however.
Pendulum swings back and forth ... Obama swung it way to the left and Trump is correcting that aberrant movement.
Obama really split the country and Trump is hardening that split even more ... hopefully the next President will find a middle course.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It's funny ... the people on the right felt as ambivalent about Obama as the left feels about Trump.
There's a world of difference in the way each side expressed their outrage however.
Pendulum swings back and forth ... Obama swung it way to the left and Trump is correcting that aberrant movement.
Obama really split the country and Trump is hardening that split even more ... hopefully the next President will find a middle course.
So you want another Jimmy Carter ?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So you want another Jimmy Carter ?
I believe you are old enough to know better.
He was not calming and middle of the road and did not bring the nation together ... he had a Democrat House and a filibuster proof Senate and they despised him so much nothing happened.
He blamed his lack of leadership on the citizens of the USA.

I actually campaigned for him in 1976 based on his job as Gubner of Georgia ... he turned me against DemWits and Reagan turned me against Repugs. After Reagan I pretty much lost all interest in Politics until Trump got elected.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I believe you are old enough to know better.
He was not calming and middle of the road and did not bring the nation together ... he had a Democrat House and a filibuster proof Senate and they despised him so much nothing happened.
He blamed his lack of leadership on the citizens of the USA.

I actually campaigned for him in 1976 based on his job as Gubner of Georgia ... he turned me against DemWits and Reagan turned me against Repugs. After Reagan I pretty much lost all interest in Politics until Trump got elected.
your an old mother :censored2:er lmao