Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies

It will be fine

I don't need to be a "warrior" for this, just capable of rational thought.

Comparing someone who's rude on Twitter to someone who systematically killed millions of people in the worst ways imaginable is ridiculous. If one makes that argument, all the others they make are equally suspect.

If someone has a problem with a Trump policy, fine, state the problem with that policy, it shouldn't be too hard. But as soon as they ride in with Hitler they might as well be Alex Jones.
Gas chambers are actually a pretty humane way to kill lots of people.

newfie

Nobody says they weren’t.

Are you saying then that from here on out, polls are always wrong?

Are you starting to see how ignorant your statements are?

i definitely see how ignorant yours are. you offer no reason to believe the polling process has been improved from 2016 other then to try to belittle anyone that agrees with the tangible result that was provided then.

your counter argument is to somehow hope the polling process has been improved since then simply because the liberally biased polls match the brain washing you receive from CNN .

I'm actually not too upset with your blind faith in biased journalism and polling since it makes Trumps job easier, just fascinated that you guys didnt learn your lesson the first time and absolutely amazed that you will engage in the same act of stupidity a second time.

carry on with your illusions in your bunker

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm actually not too upset with your blind faith in biased journalism and polling since it makes Trumps job easier, just fascinated that you guys didnt learn your lesson the first time and absolutely amazed that you will engage in the same act of stupidity a second time.
I swear, you're so brain washed by Trump I don't know why I bother asking..... But witch poll do you have a problem with Bob?

bbsam

Staff member
I don't need to be a "warrior" for this, just capable of rational thought.

Comparing someone who's rude on Twitter to someone who systematically killed millions of people in the worst ways imaginable is ridiculous. If one makes that argument, all the others they make are equally suspect.

If someone has a problem with a Trump policy, fine, state the problem with that policy, it shouldn't be too hard. But as soon as they ride in with Hitler they might as well be Alex Jones.
You’re ignoring history. People don’t generally hang out and beat other people to death. It takes a charismatic person and a desensitizing rationale to coax people into believing it’s ok.
Google Image Result for https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iNMZn7Gx2eg/V6QAOVtmQwI/AAAAAAAAKuU/ftHTN1XqArUsnJPUFMUIWgP4paDYWWeLACLcB/s1600/Dead_dealer_Lietukis_Garage_Kovno.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
i definitely see how ignorant yours are. you offer no reason to believe the polling process has been improved from 2016 other then to try to belittle anyone that agrees with the tangible result that was provided then.

your counter argument is to somehow hope the polling process has been improved since then simply because the liberally biased polls match the brain washing you receive from CNN .

Ah. Polling began in 2016. Gotcha.

It will be fine

How’d you like the polls in 2018?

newfie

You’re ignoring history. People don’t generally hang out and beat other people to death. It takes a charismatic person and a desensitizing rationale to coax people into believing it’s ok.
Google Image Result for https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iNMZn7Gx2eg/V6QAOVtmQwI/AAAAAAAAKuU/ftHTN1XqArUsnJPUFMUIWgP4paDYWWeLACLcB/s1600/Dead_dealer_Lietukis_Garage_Kovno.jpg

the history i'm not ignoring is how badly skewed and biased the last presidential polls were. that appears to be what you are ignoring.

now since you dont have an argument to show what steps these pollsters have taken to improve their polling in light of that embarrassment i would suggest you go back to insulting me.

vantexan

70% of republicans believe college has a negative effect on the nation. Republicans are the party of stupid. They should be eliminated and replaced with robots to do the farming.
The 70% believe that kids are getting indoctrinated with liberal hogwash. It's liberals who twist stats who are the real danger.

It will be fine

the history i'm not ignoring is how badly skewed and biased the last presidential polls were. that appears to be what you are ignoring.

now since you dont have an argument to show what steps these pollsters have taken to improve their polling in light of that embarrassment i would suggest you go back to insulting me.
The polls were not skewed and biased. That’s just dumb. There’s no benefit to a pollster in being inaccurate. It would be like a weatherman intentionally presenting good weather is coming regardless of the data. They wouldn’t have a job for long.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The polls were not skewed and biased. That’s just dumb. There’s no benefit to a pollster in being inaccurate. It would be like a weatherman intentionally presenting good weather is coming regardless of the data. They wouldn’t have a job for long.
Polls can be wrong just by where you decide to do your poll

It will be fine

you know medicare for all and free college and free free were policies if the nazi regime, just under different names
You know those polices have funding mechanisms built in, right? You’re probably confused because Republicans never include that in their policies. See Medicare part D.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage