Trump is Putin's Boy

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Putin wants Trump for 3 big reasons.
1. Trump is a maroon, and easy pickings.
2. Trump wants to deconstruct NATO... exactly what Putin wants.
3. Trump has openly declared he would probably recognize the Russian annexation of Crimea. Again, exactly what Putin wants.
4. Hillary helped impose the economic sanctions on Russia for their Ukraine/Crimea aggression.

Kind of makes one wonder why the RNC wasn't hacked.

rickyb

Putin wants Trump for 3 big reasons.
1. Trump is a maroon, and easy pickings.
2. Trump wants to deconstruct NATO... exactly what Putin wants.
3. Trump has openly declared he would probably recognize the Russian annexation of Crimea. Again, exactly what Putin wants.
4. Hillary helped impose the economic sanctions on Russia for their Ukraine/Crimea aggression.

Kind of makes one wonder why the RNC wasn't hacked.
i think its true russia wants trump, but thats not a bad thing. hillary is a total war hawk.

try peace and cooperation for a change.

NATO is a hostile military alliance that has expanded to russias borders when it promised it wouldnt expand past germany!

how would you feel if russia expanded to mexico?

newfie

Hillary is Saudi Arabia's girl.
Hillary is wall streets girl
Hillary is the poster girl for all lying criminals everywhere.

thank you for creating this thread so we can discuss the supporters of these candidates.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
i think its true russia wants trump, but thats not a bad thing. hillary is a total war hawk.

NATO is a hostile military alliance that has expanded to russias borders when it promised it wouldnt expand past germany!

They tried. Cuban missile crisis. Back in the 60's.

newfie

Canada seems to be an easier option for them.