Trump pardons Michael Behenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbsam

Staff member
Lay off the cheese heads, I'm a Green Bay fan, find another way to de-pant them. If de-pant is not a word, find another way to pull their drawers own.
got that?
Yeah. Just keep running around wagging your finger at us and relaying all the wisdom daddy left you. Cuz he turned you into a wealth of brilliance that de-pantses all you come into conflict with.

Got that?

What a tool.

Smegma head

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yeah. Just keep running around wagging your finger at us and relaying all the wisdom daddy left you. Cuz he turned you into a wealth of brilliance that de-pantses all you come into conflict with.

Got that?

What a tool.

Smegma head
Love it ... somebody else got under bbsam's skin again!
Twice in one week!

newfie

Got that?

What a tool.

Smegma head
breathing in a bag.gif

floridays

Got that?

What a tool.

Smegma head
I simply post my opinions, some based in actual fact. No different than some on this board, and the other's wouldn't recognize a fact if it bit them in the ass.
Choose which type you want to be.

I'll leave others to decide who delivers more opinion with a factual basis for the opinion.
Got that?

newfie

I simply post my opinions, some based in actual fact. No different than some on this board, and the other's wouldn't recognize a fact if it bit them in the ass.

I'll leave others to decide who delivers more opinion with a factual basis for the opinion.
Got that?
JACKimages.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Got that?
Don't get too hung-up on @bbsam ... he rarely, if ever, posts anything other than disingenuous digs to get under one's skin.
I'm sure he is an OK guy when he is not posting on here.

floridays

Don't get too hung-up on @bbsam ... he rarely, if ever, posts anything other than disingenuous digs to get under one's skin.
I'm sure he is an OK guy when he is not posting on here.
I think you are correct, he's actually OK here in my view. You know I poke, I've got to be able to take it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.