Trump pardons Michael Behenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbsam

Staff member
ITT: Conservatives covering for Michael Behenna like they're Colonel Jessup on the witness stand in "A Few Good Men" right before he's taken into custody by the MPs. LOL

Same movie but conservatives forget this when it serves their narrative

newfie

When you join the military, there is a chain of command and civilians are at the top.
Mid somebody doesn’t like that, why join? There’s no draft so...

it is i must admit interesting watching the contrarian military hater suddenly become a heel clicking miiitary robot . carry on

bbsam

Staff member
it is i must admit interesting watching the contrarian military hater suddenly become a heel clicking miiitary robot . carry on
Military hater? Whatever gave you that idea?

You’re making crap up again.

rod

Retired 22 years
All this BS going on is why I'm in favor of letting only women fight the next conflict. They insisted on equal rights--I say let them have at it. :rolleyes:

trickpony1

I saw a film clip of the Oklahoma AG saying fundamental errors were made by the military court that found Behenna guilty so...

there you go.

Box Ox

All this BS going on is why I'm in favor of letting only women fight the next conflict. They insisted on equal rights--I say let them have at it. :rolleyes:

Women are the most privileged members of western societies whether feminists want to admit it or not. Mandatory Selective Service registration couldn't come soon enough for them.

bbsam

Staff member
you believe in kneeling to disrespect our dead veterans?
Nah. I believe in kneeling to protest police violence against minorities.

I also believe you don’t have to watch the NFL if it offends you.

Status
Not open for further replies.