Trump supporters too dumb to realize that they are ignorant.

Sportello

I'll have to agree with that assessment.

View attachment 238859
That particular image first showed up on GatewayPundit back in 2009. FreeRepublic followed shortly after. Not hardly posted as praise by his followers.

Cult 45 is a whole new level.

24a244047e3e7dab40d4cdf074fd8124.jpg

vx0y6o9yq0yy.jpg

Trump-Warrior-e1501281920194.jpg

0*2dXulMQfmq208-Ue.

oo8dsamikztz.jpg

8b0f617e-badc-40b2-b7f5-8f1c65945b81.jpg

16130063_10154413767374492_557624511_o.jpg

trump-vigo.jpg

E28C1CC95447ABD6DFB5F6FFADE3B85E6174787A

k26yeq60ibvx.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
C'mon man!
That is like @TheBrownFlush saying he is not used to hearing someone so homophobic or @vantexan saying he isn't used to hearing someone post some bat :poop:crazy conspiracy theory
My oh my. Hit again.
You can disagree about God, politics, origin, how to raise kids, capital punishment, a wall, black and white ,and it's all good.
But disagree with the argument and reasons that are given to justify homosexuality and you are labeled phobic. smh.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That particular image first showed up on GatewayPundit back in 2009. FreeRepublic followed shortly after. Not hardly posted as praise by his followers.

Cult 45 is a whole new level.

24a244047e3e7dab40d4cdf074fd8124.jpg

vx0y6o9yq0yy.jpg

Trump-Warrior-e1501281920194.jpg

0*2dXulMQfmq208-Ue.

oo8dsamikztz.jpg

8b0f617e-badc-40b2-b7f5-8f1c65945b81.jpg

16130063_10154413767374492_557624511_o.jpg

trump-vigo.jpg

E28C1CC95447ABD6DFB5F6FFADE3B85E6174787A

k26yeq60ibvx.jpg
Ohhhhh man ...these are great! Keep em' comin'!
I'll use these at our next KKK, kill all the homer sexuals, white is right, Mexicanos are dirty, only good dim is a dead un meetin'!!!
ALL HAIL TRUMP! Bow down and worship him you gravy suckin' pigs!
""TRUMP TRUMP he's our man, if you don't love him, you can't be in our clan!"

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wake me up when Democrats start posting pictures of literal leader worship like @newfie does for Orange God. Republicans posting it like it’s a thing Democrats actually do too is meaningless.
OMG!
Talk about the Dunning-Kruger* effect ... where the friend:censored2: is my mirror?

* Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.

oldngray

nowhere special
OMG!
Talk about the Dunning-Kruger* effect ... where the friend:censored2: is my mirror?

* Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.
640_34.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
OMG!

It sure seems like you suffer from this more than anyone here. You’re so “centrist” that nobody can possibly be smarter than you...not the “Dimwits” and by all means, not the “Repugs”. What an amazingly low-ability idiot you must truly be.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
OMG!

Trump is a classic example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. From the "best grades" we never see to the inability to complete a coherent sentence, your hero is a loser.

He "won" by cheating, which has been his MO for his entire life. Cheat, lie, and con anyone and everyone you can.

Fortunately for him, he has lots of people just like you who support him in spite of the massive evidence of fraud/misrepresentation/criminal behavior.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump is a classic example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. From the "best grades" we never see to the inability to complete a coherent sentence, your hero is a loser.

He "won" by cheating, which has been his MO for his entire life. Cheat, lie, and con anyone and everyone you can.

Fortunately for him, he has lots of people just like you who support him in spite of the massive evidence of fraud/misrepresentation/criminal behavior.
Yep, he is making great strides to becoming the politician Obama is.

newfie

i agree with everything you say and for the reasons you list he will easily lose in 2020. No need for you guys to even show up then.

vantexan

Says the Democrat who's nominee had primaries rigged against Bernie Sanders, had debate questions given to her in advance, and who financed a phony dossier to smear Trump.