Trump supporters too dumb to realize that they are ignorant.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Says the Democrat who's nominee had primaries rigged against Bernie Sanders, had debate questions given to her in advance, and who financed a phony dossier to smear Trump.

All of that pales in comparison to what Trump. McConnell, and the GOP have done. The dossier has never proven to be phony.

I like how you toss out smears that are like a Smart Car of misdeeds vs. a freight train of Republican lies and dirty tricks.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
All of that pales in comparison to what Trump. McConnell, and the GOP have done. The dossier has never proven to be phony.

I like how you toss out smears that are like a Smart Car of misdeeds vs. a freight train of Republican lies and dirty tricks.
So you're mad because he can make stuff up just like you stupid Dimwits?

Don't look in a mirror or you will go apoplectic!

vantexan

The dossier author, Michael Steele, has admitted under oath in England that most of the dossier was never corroborated. And Bruce Ohr, number four guy in DOJ, said under oath to Congress that he told FBI officials before they got FISA warrants that dossier was unverified. His wife worked for company, FusionGPS, that paid Steele to write dossier.

And Donna Brazile had to resign after it was leaked she gave Clinton campaign debate questions. As did Debbie Wasserman Schultz after rigging primaries for Clinton. And you want to sneer at me?

floridays

I wasn't posting while you defecated on these pages, consider this my initial offering recognizing you openly as a smh. I reside in the Mod Que, something you are familiar with. You are as ignorant in the first person as you were in your previous posts.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I wasn't posting while you defecated on these pages, consider this my initial offering recognizing you openly as a smh. I reside in the Mod Que, something you are familiar with. You are as ignorant in the first person as you were in your previous posts.

If I disagree with the Right Wing garbage the usual suspects spew, I'm "defecating" on these pages simply because my opinion differs from yours. I thought this was a discussion forum, not Right Wing World. I assure you that I'm far from ignorant, plus I know how to spell.

One of the reasons I've stayed away is that moderation from certain people isn't exactly fair and unbiased. I'm afraid you've proven my point.

This site would be much improved if open discussions were encouraged and moderators tried to remain neutral when evaluating posts.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Weeeeeeeeee ... weeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... weeeeeeeeeeeee ......
upload_2019-3-12_3-29-48.png

newfie

If I disagree with the Right Wing garbage the usual suspects spew, I'm "defecating" on these pages simply because my opinion differs from yours. I thought this was a discussion forum, not Right Wing World. I assure you that I'm far from ignorant, plus I know how to spell.

One of the reasons I've stayed away is that moderation from certain people isn't exactly fair and unbiased. I'm afraid you've proven my point.

This site would be much improved if open discussions were encouraged and moderators tried to remain neutral when evaluating posts.

You're complaining about the moderation here? That's a violation of TOS and subjects you to further moderation. Maybe you're just asking for it?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You're complaining about the moderation here? That's a violation of TOS and subjects you to further moderation. Maybe you're just asking for it?

You're one to talk, tieguy. Racist language etc.is apparently OK. The moderator basically posted an attack. I merely replied... politely.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now this is rich.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/12/sarah-lawrence-fabric-softener-racism-demands/

The 9-page list of demands includes the following:

• Free winter housing with a “communal kitchen” containing “dry goods from the food pantry”
  • Free laundry detergent and fabric softener for all students
  • Special housing for students of color
  • Allow students to share meal swipes because “It is unacceptable that there are students with leftover swipes at the end of the semester when other students are going hungry because they run out of meal options.”
  • A mandatory first-year orientation session about “intellectual elitism”
  • On-campus jobs prioritize the hiring of international students
  • Prevent students of color from being educated about history by “racist white professors”
  • Reject funding from the Charles Koch Foundation and review the tenure of “racist” professor Sam Abrams
  • All students have unlimited access to therapy sessions
  • Permanent funding for minority student unions that is not paid for by the student body