Trump's and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's Call Transcript

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wow, you're really dumb.
You are the dumbest of the dumb.

Trump's sons are too stupid to ever become lawyers, like Hunter Biden.
EAtdXPDVUAAAGnU.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah right!
DemWits spent over two years trying to dig up s:censored2:t on Trump through Mueller.
All Mueller found was that it was Clinton and the DemWits that may have used FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS to influence the 2016 election.
Don't you care about FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS trying to influence USA elections?
I know you do ... it just slipped your mind in the anguish you feel knowing Trump's gonna steamroll in 2020 just like 2016.
Not if he doesn’t do something about some midwestern states.

Marquette Poll: Trump's Approval Rating Remains Below 50 Percent In Wisconsin

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

The real transcript:

Volodymyr: "Mr. Trump, you are the best US president EVER. I do everything I can to emulate your winning ways. You hair is so superb, and you are a ripped GOD!!"

Trump: "Kiss my ass harder if you want your money Volod. If you don't find the goods on the Biden's, you might as well go kiss Putin's ass instead. NO DIRT, NO MONEY!!, GOT IT?!!!"

El Correcto

god is dead
The real transcript:

Volodymyr: "Mr. Trump, you are the best US president EVER. I do everything I can to emulate your winning ways. You hair is so superb, and you are a ripped GOD!!"

Trump: "Kiss my ass harder if you want your money Volod. If you don't find the goods on the Biden's, you might as well go kiss Putin's ass instead. NO DIRT, NO MONEY!!, GOT IT?!!!"
According to cnn.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You all realize this was a set up by Trump and co., right? They had someone leaking phone calls to the press, narowed it down to one suspect, fed him a bunch of bull about a very particular phone call to see what he would do. He helped identify himself, and his report had the added affect of putting the idea of Biden's corruption out into the political conversation. The icing on the cake is that it has the dems making even bigger fools of themselves going off half-cocked about impeachment.

Before you laugh this off, just think about what will happen as the dems continue to underestimate Trump.