Trump's and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's Call Transcript

Turdferguson

Just a turd
2019-10-03_07.16.04.jpg

I found a new avatar for you

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The real transcript:

Volodymyr: "Mr. Trump, you are the best US president EVER. I do everything I can to emulate your winning ways. You hair is so superb, and you are a ripped GOD!!"

Trump: "Kiss my ass harder if you want your money Volod. If you don't find the goods on the Biden's, you might as well go kiss Putin's ass instead. NO DIRT, NO MONEY!!, GOT IT?!!!"
your like adam schiff

Dollar Chasing

Lol this thread is hilarious with Conald blowing it all out of the water by doing ON LIVE TV exactly what you dead-brained Red hats claim he didn’t do. He’s a felon now lol. Like I said...impeached, then indicted. Can’t wait.

El Correcto

god is dead
Lol this thread is hilarious with Conald blowing it all out of the water by doing ON LIVE TV exactly what you dead-brained Red hats claim he didn’t do. He’s a felon now lol. Like I said...impeached, then indicted. Can’t wait.
I can’t wait either, for another brain dead liberal to be proved wrong.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Some people get their jollies off when misunderstanding reality.
I surmised you are a jolly type guy.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump is doubling down!
Announced publicly in a news conference that he thinks the Ukrainian and Chinese would want to investigate Hunter Biden and Uncle Joe for influence peddling.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Trump is doubling down!
Announced publicly in a news conference that he thinks the Ukrainian and Chinese would want to investigate Hunter Biden and Uncle Joe for influence peddling.
He already got told to pound sand by the Chinese. They know Trump is toast and will be destroyed by the 2020 Biden steamroller.
#willbebestpresidentever.
#joe2020