Trump's and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's Call Transcript

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Why not talk about the two requests by Trump?

Trump zeleinsky - two requests.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The 2016 election is over, y'all need to move along and get over it.
And they are talking about his " request ". He held up foreign aid to strong arm the Ukrainians into complying with his personal interests
Yeah right!
DemWits spent over two years trying to dig up s:censored2:t on Trump through Mueller.
All Mueller found was that it was Clinton and the DemWits that may have used FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS to influence the 2016 election.
Don't you care about FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS trying to influence USA elections?
I know you do ... it just slipped your mind in the anguish you feel knowing Trump's gonna steamroll in 2020 just like 2016.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yeah right!
DemWits spent over two years trying to dig up s:censored2:t on Trump through Mueller.
All Mueller found was that it was Clinton and the DemWits that may have used FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS to influence the 2016 election.
Don't you care about FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS trying to influence USA elections?
I know you do ... it just slipped your mind in the anguish you feel knowing Trump's gonna steamroll in 2020 just like 2016.
You still haven't read the report have you?
I did and it didn't have anything like that in it dude

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You still haven't read the report have you?
I did and it didn't have anything like that in it dude
I just posted it DumbS:censored2:t in the first post of this thread.

Oh! I get it!
You mean the one that Mr Mackey (aka pencil neck Adam SHIFFACE ) read in the hearing the other day?

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Oh! I get it!
You mean the one that Mr Mackey (aka pencil neck Adam SHIFFACE ) read in the hearing the other day?

The Mueller report. I know you just turned 65 but I didnt expect your mental faculties to deteriorate so quickly

In case you forgot what you posted.
"DemWits spent over two years trying to dig up s:censored2:t on Trump through Mueller.
All Mueller found was that it was Clinton and the DemWits that may have used FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS to influence the 2016 election"
It was 4 posts ago

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Oh! I get it!

I told one of my coworkers when that happened that he was shooting himself in the foot with that move. As stupid as the bucket of chicken stunt

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nope. Right thread. Trump and his pals have taken over all the collusion angles.
View attachment 266262
Which style of tin foil hat are you going to be sporting?
Be honest bro.....

If one of Trump's sons was in the position Hunter Biden is, you'd be taking the blue pill and rubbing one out to that whiny little twink Rachel Maddow blather about impeachment.

Oh nevermind you probably are already doing that.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Be honest bro.....

Is one of Trump's sons was in the position Hunter Biden is, you'd be taking the blue pill and rubbing one out to that whiny little twink Rachel Maddow pretend to care about integrity in politics.
Abso- :censored2:ing -lutely I would ,and you and the apologist would be saying it's a nothing burger.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Be honest bro.....

If one of Trump's sons was in the position Hunter Biden is, you'd be taking the blue pill and rubbing one out to that whiny little twink Rachel Maddow blather about impeachment.

Oh nevermind you probably are already doing that.

By the way, you going to wait until after the election to flip back over to the other side?
tenor (2).gif